General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Inbi's design was kaido's original design and it was the one oda showed us through garp's description of the yonko in ennies lobby.
In reality the way inbi looks is what i imagined kaido would look like before his first appearance.
So according to the above, which design would you prefer kaido have? the one we ultimately got or inbi's.

Straw hats crew are a group of disobedient childs!
Unfortunately, the captain who should be the most responsible and rational is the most childish.

Current Luffy is probably 11th or 12th strongest character in all of OP and it’s kinda insane to think about looking at how far we come so far.
Wow, I disagree a lot. I think he is second strongest today, only behind Im and as strong as Kaido, Newgate and Roger

I've never shared my hot takes on this forum before, but I may as well before Wano is over...

- Akainu, Dragon, Mihawk, and prime Blackbeard > Roger/Garp (the old generation is heavily overrated).
- Shanks is the weakest individual Yonko, but his true power comes from him having the strongest commanders and world influence.
- Sanji is a more enjoyable character than Zoro, due to his personality, unpredictability, and character development. On the other hand, Zoro has better fight choreography and progression towards his end goal.
- Jimbei is incredibly underrated and is a top 5 Straw Hat in writing. Those who say he's "too new to the crew" forget everything he did before becoming an official member.
- The "Wings Dynamic" and the "Captain/Vice-Captain Dynamic" have equal importance in the story. It's time to put your biases aside.
- Anyone who hates Usopp is evil.
- Yamato is not a bad character, they are just yet to be fully fleshed out.
- Sabo is not currently "Admiral Level" and people only think so because they misinterpret Fujitora's goals in Dressrosa.
- Whole Cake Island is the best Post TS arc, and Luffy vs Katakuri is the best fight in the series.
- Nami > Robin but they're both amazing.
- Shiryu of the Rain has the coolest character design out of all of the right-hand men.
- Zoro is stronger than Kidd and Law, regardless of them being Luffy's rivals.
- Sulong Bepo solos the verse.

That's all! :beckmoji:

Luffy will be the strongest in the world by the end of the series.
Luffy dying would be very anticlimatic and boring.
Big Mom defeating by the hands of Luffy makes way more sense
Zoro Kid Law and Luffy are comparable

After having him go against 16 fighters. This would never be acknowledged as a fight where Luffy became superior to Kaido.
Yeah, you can use that to say he's not > Kaido just because he beats him. But Kaido is #1 not, 10th. He will still do the bulk of the work to beat him after gaining his final powerup.

Beating Kaido and being placed 11th or 12th is ridiculous especially after they're having a prolonged 1 v. 1 duel.