What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After checking the panels i gotta say that Luffy's AP doesn't even look to be exceptionally impressive, it's rather his durability and endurance that impressed me.

Zoro's attacks are still stronger than that of Luffy but i don't think that Zoro can exchange and tank shots from Kaido like Luffy is doing rn.

@nik87 @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido
For now I have en adv CoC Zoro in terms of Ap in similar lvl, Zoro Ap is really op and his higher end(strongest one) are easily around Low top tier, his best even mid top tier attack. So overall I see Zoro as low top tier, Luffy should be low top tier in G2/G3, with G4 he should be mid top tier and if we get a new form,I assume he is around mid top tier(higher stages) to high top tier(lower stage).

Current Luffy ~ Admiral lvl(counting a new form)
Current Zoro ~ Rayleigh lvl(low top tier).

Zoro is really op and for the reason Luffy top vize( Sanji will join when he learn adv CoC), but I have Luffy above, people will witness soon Luffy ap when he enter Boundman or his new form,you thought?

Yes, but imagine what it took to get him to that 50%. Luffy has to dish out that amount of damage that everyone else accumulated by himself if you wanna say 50%. Samurai, Worst Gen together, Yamato. C'mon. Don't denounce that is beyond impressive
Heh the best was probably achieved by Zoro + other folks, Luffy had attained a small part from that but the point is he was defeated. 🤔

This panel let's me know that kaido is about to go down next two chapters https://flic.kr/p/2mWV9Qt the guy eyes has turn white a clear indication that he's on his last leg
Kaido's eyes turned white for the 50th time this arc. He's far from going down. He still needs to beat the crap out of Luffy first.

Luffy is currently slightly taking the lead, that can't happen as his fights are not built that way.

- Kaido will go all out and pummel Luffy
- Luffy pulls out new form and equals Kaido

They go extreme diff

Status
Not open for further replies.