What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be Zuneisha. It has to be a Devil Fruit whose name we already know, otherwise the bit about the World Government changing the name of the fruit is pointless. The Devil Fruit user in question might not even be present on Wano. It's possible Blackbeard set sail to find this person and steal their power. It also can't be someone aligned with the World Government since the Gorosei are freaking out about the awakening and it's just a legend to them. Fuck if I know what fruit this could be though. I'd pour through the list and pick out likely candidates but I know someone else will so I'll just sit back and relax.

For now I have en adv CoC Zoro in terms of Ap in similar lvl, Zoro Ap is really op and his higher end(strongest one) are easily around Low top tier, his best even mid top tier attack. So overall I see Zoro as low top tier, Luffy should be low top tier in G2/G3, with G4 he should be mid top tier and if we get a new form,I assume he is around mid top tier(higher stages) to high top tier(lower stage).

Current Luffy ~ Admiral lvl(counting a new form)
Current Zoro ~ Rayleigh lvl(low top tier).

Zoro is really op and for the reason Luffy top vize( Sanji will join when he learn adv CoC), but I have Luffy above, people will witness soon Luffy ap when he enter Boundman or his new form,you thought?
Current base luffy is top high tier above all admirals and big mom

base Luffy AP shit on asura CoC AP

Everyone suddenly speaks Japanese to downplay Zoro.

"In Japanese the words is..."
Why do I associate this picture with many Zoro downplayers...:myman:
Post automatically merged:

If you were actually as intelligent as you pretended to be you'd know, after reading (or attempting to read), that the killer/murder slashes people in that film. And is therefore called the Slasher.

Something Viz apparently call Zoro. You're not Intelligent, you don't speak the language. Just stop with the pretense and take your L

Imagine stretching the mind enough to ignore actual canon :josad:

Kaido's eyes turned white for the 50th time this arc. He's far from going down. He still needs to beat the crap out of Luffy first.

Luffy is currently slightly taking the lead, that can't happen as his fights are not built that way.

- Kaido will go all out and pummel Luffy
- Luffy pulls out new form and equals Kaido

They go extreme diff
I hope so but I guess kaido is just really weak from all the fighting for so long and now can't tank attack without losing a bit of consciousness

I like how Roc is basically just G2+G3 and he could have used this since the timeskip, but Oda chose not to. That would have been a great "inbetweener" skill that would have bridged the massive gap between G3/G2 only and Boundman.
And I like how Luffy only gets caught off guard when using Roc. Looks like G2 only Luffy would pretty much be near untouchable for Kaido, which is ridiculous.

Awakened form Kaido will be the grand final tho. Still want to see Luffy smashing his club and some in motion G4 transformation like the anime did within his fight against the number. That would be plenty cool.
And I'm seeing Kaido getting an advCoC enhanced claw based fighting style in awakened form, similiar to Beast King in One-Punch man, cause those things might become unproportional big and that's when he's becoming a near unbeatable monster- the WSC.
He and BM might awaken in the same chap, damn.. Can only get better.

It can't be Zuneisha. It has to be a Devil Fruit whose name we already know, otherwise the bit about the World Government changing the name of the fruit is pointless. The Devil Fruit user in question might not even be present on Wano. It's possible Blackbeard set sail to find this person and steal their power. It also can't be someone aligned with the World Government since the Gorosei are freaking out about the awakening and it's just a legend to them. Fuck if I know what fruit this could be though. I'd pour through the list and pick out likely candidates but I know someone else will so I'll just sit back and relax.
Zunesha = awakened mythical zoan = joy boy

Status
Not open for further replies.