Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
lmao Randle with 2 points on 1/7 shooting but luckily StarJ Barrett won the game for us with 31 points and excellent ball movement
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Randle was ass last night but at least he seemed to realize he wasn't doing much and deferred/didn't take much shots. RJ looked good, if he can get more efficient/playmake more he could be really nice. Still young though

Yep. IIRC they would've also missed their last playoff spot had they not traded for Ron Artest midseason. He was awesome

Not drafting Luka for one. Firing Joeger for Walton and having Vlade Divac as GM fucked them up big time. Their trajectory could've been so different 2 years ago. Fox/Doncic/Haliburton would've been something.
Drafting Bagley over Doncic has to be one of the all-time blunders. At least Ayton seems like he can be an all-star level big, Bagley just looks like a useless tweener right now. I also find it hilarious they didn't draft Doncic because the worry about fit for having two ballhandlers and then just went back to back years drafting Haliburton (who I actually like a lot) and the other D.Mitchell (who haven't done anything), and now they are looking to potentially ship off one of them (I know its different GMs but still)

@Jiihad your thoughts? Hawks might have wanted to open up more min for Huerter and Hunter by trading away Reddish

we basically gave away Knox without having to give up Grimes (according to Begley, an extremely reliable Knicks' source) and just a 1st round pick. Reddish should get minutes with us right away and can even play in the starting lineup when Fournier is not shooting/defending well in the 4th quarter. I don't expect Solomon Hill to be a part of this team in the next few weeks (especially his interactions with this very team in the playoffs last season), either he gets packaged for another trade we might make in the next few weeks or worst case scenario he straight up gets waived

anyway a very exciting day to be a Knicks fans, and funny enough we play the Hawks later this week so I'm interested to see how Reddish plays then

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@Jiihad your thoughts? Hawks might have wanted to open up more min for Huerter and Hunter by trading away Reddish

we basically gave away Knox without having to give up Grimes (according to Begley, an extremely reliable Knicks' source) and just a 1st round pick. Reddish should get minutes with us right away and can even play in the starting lineup when Fournier is not shooting/defending well in the 4th quarter. I don't expect Solomon Hill to be a part of this team in the next few weeks (especially his interactions with this very team in the playoffs last season), either he gets packaged for another trade we might make in the next few weeks or worst case scenario he straight up gets waived

anyway a very exciting day to be a Knicks fans, and funny enough we play the Hawks later this week so I'm interested to see how Reddish plays then
It had to happen tbh, our wing position is stupidly packed(Gallo, Hunter, Huerter, Bogi) and Reddis stay hurt. Wanted em in Atlanta and he has start potential if he puts it together. But we jus got too many nights tha same size that do tha same shit

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

I'm sorry @Jiihad

ayo the gang's back @Arondight @Noyman @Jiihad @Haoku XD
Fuxk em, half these ***** want Ben Simmons

Honestly, the real gang is if you get another Duke player from the same draft class but that seems like a good trade for y'all.
considering all we had to give up was Fornite Knox, I'm really fucking happy right now

what's more hilarious is that we play the Hawks in Atlanta on Saturday so realistically Reddish doesn't have to move to NY and can stay in his house in GA when the team comes over on game day and then suit up with us then XD. Also would be super awkward since he likely had practice with his Hawks' teammates right before the trade talks advanced too and bam! minutes later they're on opposing teams

Last edited:

I'm sorry @Jiihad

ayo the gang's back @Arondight @Noyman @Jiihad @Haoku XD
Just missing one ….

Not sure if NY is a better option for learning how to stop eating though :kobeha:

Fuxk em, half these ***** want Ben Simmons
Damn, I think Simmons would be decent on the hawks though. Don’t you guys need some upgrade on defense?

Just missing one ….

Not sure if NY is a better option for learning how to stop eating though :kobeha:

Damn, I think Simmons would be decent on the hawks though. Don’t you guys need some upgrade on defense?
there's a lot of things to do in NYC beyond just eating (a lot of different cultures here) whereas New Orleans is mostly mardi-gras partylife and eating since there isn't much else to do there beyond football culture (LSU, Saints, etc)

Last edited:
there's a lot of things to do in NYC beyond just eating (a lot of different cultures here) whereas New Orleans is mostly mardi-gras partylife and eating since there isn't much else to do there beyond football culture (LSU, Saints, etc)
Yeah I was trolling a bit (granted the food scene in NYC is one of my favorite part of the city). It is kind of concerning that he cant seem to get

He'd be perfect with Trae being another ballhandler/passer but especially his defense against guards. Trae would know since he shut him down in parts during the Sixers-Hawks series.
exactly, i feel like the blowback has gotten so bad that Simmons is underrated now. Hes not a scrub. Hes probably never going to be the primary offensive option (I never bought the next Lebron hype that some people had when he came out) but he would be really good surrounded by a bunch of shooters where he can just focus on defense, passing, and some drives. Sort of like a Draymond role

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lebron needs to stop caring. I know he is waiting and resting until Bronny shows up but until then, if he wants to win another title he must be egoistical. This Lakers team is nothing else than what he had to deal with in Cavs prior to Miami trade. AD is out and even when he plays he is not the same AD who won the title with Bron and Westbrook was just a mistake.

Fuck this shit man.

Lebron please, stop playing GM mode go MyCareer.

Saw this on Lakreddit :shame:

Lebron needs to stop caring. I know he is waiting and resting until Bronny shows up but until then, if he wants to win another title he must be egoistical. This Lakers team is nothing else than what he had to deal with in Cavs prior to Miami trade. AD is out and even when he plays he is not the same AD who won the title with Bron and Westbrook was just a mistake.

Fuck this shit man.

Lebron please, stop playing GM mode go MyCareer.
Its gonna take basically a miracle for the lakers to win a title/even make a deep playoff run at this point. They need (i) AD back healthy playing like its 2020 again, (ii) either westbrook change his style of play or get insanely hot so that the stupid shots he shouldnt be taking goes in or somehow convince a team to trade for him. The late 2000s cavs team at least got shooters and defenders.

Its really baffling how one of the smartest players of all time sign off on playing with a half-washed westbrook.

exactly, i feel like the blowback has gotten so bad that Simmons is underrated now. Hes not a scrub. Hes probably never going to be the primary offensive option (I never bought the next Lebron hype that some people had when he came out) but he would be really good surrounded by a bunch of shooters where he can just focus on defense, passing, and some drives. Sort of like a Draymond role
Tbf, I did albeit not as good as LeBron. It's forgotten now but there used to be talk that he might be the best rookie ever. It's the same weakness after 6 years and honestly I think it's gotten worse (he used to shoot jumpers in the FT line but not anymore). Being uber athletic Draymond is the worst comparative ceiling he could've had but that's still useful for ATL. Him and Capela at the same time is not good though

Its gonna take basically a miracle for the lakers to win a title/even make a deep playoff run at this point. They need (i) AD back healthy playing like its 2020 again, (ii) either westbrook change his style of play or get insanely hot so that the stupid shots he shouldnt be taking goes in or somehow convince a team to trade for him. The late 2000s cavs team at least got shooters and defenders.

Its really baffling how one of the smartest players of all time sign off on playing with a half-washed westbrook.
Fuck it. Honestly, if LeBron based it on playing against him with Harden back in HOU at least they should play smallball full-time with him and AD at the 5. Fuck Dwight/DJ trade them for a wing shooter. Don't even care about getting a defender unless he can also shoot. That's the most efficient Russ ever got (watched almost every Rockets games when they went smallball)