A generation of weak men

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Post automatically merged:

also Fragile egos, LGBT, Simping...
So talking bout cartoons on a forum made to talk bout them makes you weak. But you have a profile pic of said cartoon and talk bout it too…..so by definition you weak too right?

So you’re a virgin then right? Since romance makes men weaker….

Behaviorwise and morally.
Ah so morally! So since none of us know how Neanderthals acted both behaviorally or morally, best guess is what? 100 years ago. Ah yes! Cause Women having borderline no rights and blacks being treated as property is tha actions of tha morally affluent…..

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The problem isn't the biological differences, but trying to justify treating people too differently because of them.

There's men out there saying that women being educated is somehow destroying society, essentially implying they should be treated like breeding livestock.
never met anyone who believed in that.... maybe some uneducated nations believe that not modern world

@mods Just merge this with the male appreciation thread and rename the whole thing “Micropenis Support Group” kingufy
Man appreaciation isnt about man vs woman.

Not talking about intelect
People can't handle life and troubles
They get depressed and can't handle 10% of the problems their ancestors dealt with
Thats why im as raw as it gets

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
never met anyone who believed in that.... maybe some uneducated nations believe that not modern world

Thats why im as raw as it gets
Those beliefs aren't legally accepted in most places but they're still in practice in most places—even in countries where they are considered illegal.

Man appreaciation isnt about man vs woman.
Yes, we need not degrade one group to appreciate another.

It is already done and it failed miserably. It is called Amazon women. They become legend even they are real. Amazon women disappear to extinction or irreverent when Christamity or Islam took over, or got killed to extinction by another tribes.
Same amazon woman cut her breast cause they think it will improve arrow shooting. And it did not work very well.
I didn't know Amazon Warriors were real. Regardless of whether or not they were real, if they built their civilization by themselves, maintained it for however long it lasted, took arms, and fought for themselves, then I have nothing but respect for them. And the fact that we still talk about them as a warrior group proves they prevailed. They engraved their name in history while most civilizations run by men were wiped out without anyone ever realizing they even existed.

Last edited:
What do you even consider a "feminine" man?
Like legit i've seen arguments like this everywhere but "feminine" is basically used as a proxy term for whatever doesn't fit their agenda of what a man should be.
well, good point. as most, its a spectrum. you can be a hulking mass of muscle, but also put on guy makeup.
and of course it means something that does not fit their opinion of what a man should be. otherwise there would be no mention. you do not point out men you perceive as normal. you point out the odd ones.
for me its
- risk aversion
- less exercise (either through manual labor or voluntarily doing sports)
- less competetiveness
- less aggressive/protective/bold
- emotion driven (instead of rational)
the last one is the worst of them all. its what makes modern men the weakest. all others combined do not even come close.
it also lead to lying and deceit. if not hurting someones feeling is a high priority for you, then you have to twist the truth.
I've seen both aggressive and passive behaviors be labeled feminine.
you would need to give concrete examples otherwise its very hard to comment on this.
I've seen many types of excercise be labeled feminine because it's not lifting or something.
some here.
this is mostly bullshit I would say even if I do not know what exactly you are referring to.
I usually use cooking as an example. its traditionally considered to be a womens job in the household. in the workingfield most cooks are male. for childcare it fits in both areas.
I've seen men who are both strong in body and mind be called feminine because they supported lgbt groups.
which falls into the emotion driven part. or succumbing to societal pressure. which is definitely a female trait im my opinion.

rant asside, yes, I consider such males very feminie. even if they are muscular. the "strong in mind" part is debateable.
Hell the original author of this thread basically just made it to whine about people who called him out for making a bunch of alpha male and anti vax threads and call them weak and feminine.
I do agree that vax and everything else surrounding corona really hammered home how huge pussies we have become. all of us, not ust men.
good times create weak men. weak men create hard time. hard times create strong men. this cycle is true.
we are currently in the most peaceful times there ever were (does not apply to every country ofc). so its only natural that we also get the weakst and most effeminate men. the age of bearded women.

Last edited by a moderator:
See this is what i am talking about.
Insecurity that makes you respond in anger and hostility to hide your own insceurities
this is called projecting. you assume someone else reacts in a way because you would.
responding by asking you if you are stupid mean I really think you are stupid. there is no anger or hostility.
If you are someone that is confident in himself and what he does, more feminine men wouldnt bother you at all. Because at that point you are more occupied with yourself and your achievements
for confidence you do not need achievements. if you need achievements to be confident then you are NOT confident lol.
not sure where I said that I am bothered by them. I laugh at this development. to me its interesting and also a bit scary since I know and recognize its negative impact to society. now and in the future.
But, men that have insecuritues, men that arent confident and so on tend to occupy themselves with minor problems and propagate shit just to hide their own defficencies
you mean, like all the men supporting BLM and LGBT? that kind of minor problems that overall is a non-issue unless you trie to make it one? on that I agree.
real problems would be housing market being unsustainable, wages stagnating, deptslavery, corruption or dropping birthrates.
so pretty much the stuff Occupy Wallstreet protested. how lucky for the banks and WS that this got replaced with BLM and stuff. now the "confident" and "masculine" men finally got real problems to take care of again :milaugh:
I've seen you trash talk what other people do so much, you are unable to let people live their own life as they choose yet you prolly bash people for telling people to vaccinate because they are telling other people how to live
if you are ok with your life you do not care what an online stranger has to say about it. plain and simple.
"let people live their own life"? man, that is not how it works. other peoples lives affect your own.
All i see in you is someone so insecure he just needs to trash talk how other people live knowing your tiny voice will never reach them or anyone else but will make you feel better (it wont)
thats the typical "no you" response. "your words hurt my feelings so I will call you insecure".
insults work the best when theres truth to it. you need to become better at analyzing people to really offend them.
Out of all types of men i met your kind is by far the worst one.
thats like a badge of honor to me.
if people like you do not respect me or think highly of me thats a clear sign I am on the right track.

We started talking about how our generation is weaker,then we talked about gay people,politically correct culture,some gender ideolgoy,racism and a bunch of other shit i don't remember!You din't lose anything worthwhile here,go away while you can.

Half of this pages are composed of people trolling.
So nothing unusual am sad to say :josad:

So talking bout cartoons on a forum made to talk bout them makes you weak. But you have a profile pic of said cartoon and talk bout it too…..so by definition you weak too right?

So you’re a virgin then right? Since romance makes men weaker….

Ah so morally! So since none of us know how Neanderthals acted both behaviorally or morally, best guess is what? 100 years ago. Ah yes! Cause Women having borderline no rights and blacks being treated as property is tha actions of tha morally affluent…..
Wtf,who said anything about Neanderthals,we are talking about modern day humans(from the days of christ to today)!You must be a kid,i didn't see no one here being racist or denying women rights.Go back to twitter social justice warrior.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Wtf,so said anything about Neanderthasl,we are talking about modern day day humans(from the days of christ to today)!You must be a kid,i didn't see no one here being racist or denying women rights.Go back to twitter social justice warrior.
Ah, so this is either a language barrier or you can’t read….cause I clearly said since we ARENT talking bout Neanderthals. Let’s use 100 years ago……

But sure let’s use Christ time man(even tho NO ONE alive knows how they acted morally etc) woman only got rights what? A couple decades ago? And people could be bought and sold as property etc that’s what you want? Lmaoooo

Ah, so this is either a language barrier or you can’t read….cause I clearly said since we ARENT talking bout Neanderthals. Let’s use 100 years ago……

But sure let’s use Christ time man(even tho NO ONE alive knows how they acted morally etc) woman only got rights what? A couple decades ago? And people could be bought and sold as property etc that’s what you want? Lmaoooo
Woman rights have fluctuated a lot in history and different cultures.Spartan woman had more rights than man.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Wtf,so said anything about Neanderthasl,we are talking about modern day day humans(from the days of christ to today)!You must be a kid,i didn't see no one here being racist or denying women rights.Go back to twitter social justice warrior.
I cant take anyone serious who claims others to be "social justice warrior" just because they disagree with them.

Yes,we know how people that lived in Christ times were morally.They were pretty fucking brutal,the Roman Empire did some fucked up shit.People nowadays are a bit better,but don't think that you are better than they were.Nazi Germany happened ~70years ago.The average person can do very ugly things in hard times.IMO,our generation is more cowardly and immoral than people were 20-40 years ago(at least in my country,i won't say anything about other nationalities).
I misread the Neanderthal stuff,sorry:sweat: