A generation of weak men

get your T levels checked asap[/I]

while feminine men were viewed as inferior in the past they are now widely accepted by our degenerate society.
freaks of all sorts now get a pass and the result is an erosion of values. a broken moral compass.
we live in a society where its become cool and fashionable to be a pussy.
this may sound like progress at first, but in reality it will open the door for masculine men to take advantage. either inside or outside of each country.

bottom line. get fit and do something competetive.
You sound like a supervillain. You're worthless, a pathetic, worthless person with no claim to anything other than being born with a penis. If you had achieved anything in life, you wouldn't be here. Yet here you are, sadly and desperately seeking validation for your narcissistic, short sighted, resentful worldview.

Talking about broken moral compass when all you want is to force people to have your moral compass.

Spouting off about degeneration when you really want to degenerate society to pre-enlightenment levels.

And then speaking unironically about masculinity as if you want people to act on their base, bestial nature. A mess of contradiction.

It's a shame that there are still people like you around. Then again, there will always be men like you. If our liberal society was to treat you the way you want to treat us, I daresay you won't like this "masculinity" very much when it's turned on you.

Summary please if possible 🧐
We started talking about how our generation is weaker,then we talked about gay people,politically correct culture,some gender ideolgoy,racism and a bunch of other shit i don't remember!You din't lose anything worthwhile here,go away while you can.
Post automatically merged:

Half of this pages are composed of people trolling.

Last edited:
I am all for Matriarchy. I am totally fine with sitting back and letting the women rule over the world. Please take all the power in the world as well as responsibilities.:cheers:
It is already done and it failed miserably. It is called Amazon women. They become legend even they are real. Amazon women disappear to extinction or irreverent when Christamity or Islam took over, or got killed to extinction by another tribes.
Same amazon woman cut her breast cause they think it will improve arrow shooting. And it did not work very well.

@Van why they heck you delete my comment about gay marraige and furry comment on straw hat crew mates thread.
Btw I am right wing since 2010 .

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
It is already done and it failed miserably. It is called Amazon women. They become legend even they are real. Amazon women disappear to extinction or irreverent when Christamity or Islam took over, or got killed to extinction by another tribes.
Same amazon woman cut her breast cause they think it will improve arrow shooting. And it did not work very well.

@Van why they heck you delete my comment about gay marraige and furry comment on straw hat crew mates thread.
:seriously::seriously:

Yes seriously.

Why Amazon women warrior become the myth and legends ? Cause they are forgetten tribes by long time ago. It was used to fairy tales to believe Amazon woman exists like unicorn. They are irrelevant like hawkins.
Until people discover these warrior actually exists.

we don’t even remember they exists or know them. We know ancient Egyptian stuff , Ancient Rome, ancient Jewish history, Native Americans, etc.

It is just woman is weaker than man.

Put 250lb man against 160-190 lb woman. And it is literally mismatch in favor for man.

And who the heck delete people comment without permission or without notice ? So much freedom of speech in this forums.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

You answered your own question

You answered your own question
The why talk about muh woke thing and feminism which they are anti right wing.
Go ask any hardcore religious leader what thye think about feminism and woke ? Very sure they are anti feminism and anti woke thing.
Last thing you complaining about oda writing woman thing, but is that oda pull anti feminism move on them which big mom look big SJW thing as I knew it would happen before big meme become big meme.
Star wars tried to writed female character as do opposite of oda way, people hate Rey as character.

Last edited:
This thread was about men now it is about other issues and personal feelings. Literally how can people be so comfortable with their inefficience?
because the thread premise is shit so now they go on a weird rant about feminism , sexual dimorphism and what not cause theres nothing to debate here.
whats "masculine" can vary from culture to culture
from time period to time period
its never been fixed

its not determined by outward appearance
height
weight
the amount of body hair
or gender norms
or whatever the fuck else weirdos like yubel think it is. be who you are and not giving a fuck what norms are imposed on you regardless of gender infinitely >>>> end of.