General & Others Let's talk for real, I had enough patience for 3 years. Luffy has no rival who is equal in Supernovas. Nobody !

I can see it being Kid but it would require Law to lose against BM and Kid to win alone, which I'm not entirely sure if that's what Oda wants to do.

Maybe, but everyone's gotta wait until we know what happens there first

I can see it being Kid but it would require Law to lose against BM and Kid to win alone, which I'm not entirely sure if that's what Oda wants to do.

Maybe, but everyone's gotta wait until we know what happens there first
Law gonna get done like he got against doffy?Can Law fans take this much disrespect? :kailaugh:

My patience has limits. I was told to wait for the Onigashima raid to give me my opinion, I waited.

No Supernova have proven, individually or collectively with their crews, to rival Luffy.

Anybody !

We can even remove Luffy from the crew, I'm sure with Zoro Sanji Jinbei and the other Mugiwara they are able to solo Kid's team and Law's crew.

Friends of mine who are fans of Kid told me to wait, I waited for Kid, I was told so much "Kid will become Magento you'll see" "Kid will show who is Luffy level" "Killer is level Zoro" So all that's not even true Sanji beats Killer solo given his incredible exploits against a YC2 we can even beat Jinbei Killer but that's another debate.

Law also I thought he had a lot more PU since even in Dressrosa Luffy had passed him but in the end it's worse Luffy dropped him.

Small then him.... We got so excited about this guy that in the end all we have to do is collect items and that's it...... Seriously?

Besides hurting Big Mom with Law, what did he do ? He not unlocked this advanced Haki it's been over a year since I've been told to wait and there's nothing I'm sorry.

I find it insulting when people compare Law and Kid to Whitebeard. It's a total lack of respect.

Luffy who is compared to Roger yes it is deserved Luffy showed everything for.

Blackbeard who is compared to Xebec yes he showed everything.

Apart from these 2 there is nothing for the others.

Now I don't really consider anyone supernova anymore, it's over.

They have disappointed me too many times.

@Gol D. Roger @Luffy is the mc @Luffy D. Goat @Sanji D Cook @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Shiroyru @MarineHQ62 @Tsonga @Monkey D Luffy @Monkey D Theories @AkagamiNoShankusuuu @rerere @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @AdmiralKinyagi @WesMidnight @Paperchampion23 @Papadight92 @Jack D. Jobber @JackThaConflagration @Light D Lamperouge @King of Hearts @KINGKONGGUN15 @Trafalgar_D_Law @BOCCHI
woro is his equal in term of strenght of course Luffy is the mvp of One Piece but Zoro can take Luffy