Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yo! Role PMs are out, please confirm in your role PM and refrain from talking about the game elsewhere. I still have some things to write up and edit in for some roles plus balance some things, but taking a break right now as it is 6 a.m and gotta get to work in 2 hours. I'm not going to be able to get any work done today 'cause will catch up on sleep after work, so hopefully I finish everything on Tuesday.

If you have any question or anything about the game, use your role PM. Sign up thread talk is done with roles known.

@Dragomir
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Dr_Professor83
@Nick

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yo! Role PMs are out, please confirm in your role PM and refrain from talking about the game elsewhere. I still have some things to write up and edit in for some roles plus balance some things, but taking a break right now as it is 6 a.m and gotta get to work in 2 hours. I'm not going to be able to get any work done today 'cause will catch up on sleep after work, so hopefully I finish everything on Tuesday.

If you have any question or anything about the game, use your role PM. Sign up thread talk is done with roles known.

@Blue

Wait...

That's me :milaugh:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Before anything, thank you so much for pulling an all nighter just to send the roles out for us while having work the next day as well.

Honestly grateful and amazing job on getting it done Novas.

As for the rest of you all, let’s have a great fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.