Questions & Mysteries Disaster Level Unknown

In the latest chapter, Evil Ocean Water and Sage Centipede were called "Disaster Level: Unknown". These two are clearly Disaster Level Dragon at the very least since Evil Natural Water and Elder Centipede were Dragons, yet it seems that ONE and Murata didn't want to call them "Disaster Level: God". This isn't the first instance of a monster being called "Disaster Level Unknown". Evil Eye, the hooded monster that Tatsumaki fought at the beginning of the Monster Association arc, was also called Disaster Level Unknown. Evil Eye clearly wasn't nearly as strong as EOW or Sage Centipede; however, it is debatable whether he is closer to Demon or Dragon based on his feats. Do you think that "Disaster Level: Unknown" is used by ONE/Murata if a monster is in between two disaster levels? In EOW and Sage Centipede's case, they are between Dragon and God, and in Evil Eye's case, he is between Demon and Dragon. Could we start using "Unknown" in place of "Above Dragon"?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah i think it just means they are a little bit above usual Dragons, but they are not GOD at all.

In a stream Murata said too that Orochi was Dragon or above. But not GOD.

GOD level threat will be given to only the end game boss : GOD.

Boros / AG > Sage Centipede / ENO

So i think the Unknown category is quite large power level wise. Between Normal orochi and Boros/Garou there is a gap.

I think there are only 2 GOD level being in OPM : GOD and Blast. And GOD > Blast. (i don't include Saitama)

Yeah i think it just means they are a little bit above usual Dragons, but they are not GOD at all.

In a stream Murata said too that Orochi was Dragon or above. But not GOD.

GOD level threat will be given to only the end game boss : GOD.

Boros / AG > Sage Centipede / ENO

So i think the Unknown category is quite large power level wise. Between Normal orochi and Boros/Garou there is a gap.

I think there are only 2 GOD level being in OPM : GOD and Blast. And GOD > Blast. (i don't include Saitama)
Dragon itself is a broad range too. Both Bakuzan and Gouketsu were Dragons, yet Gouketsu handled Bakuzan easily. And there are Dragon levels who are yet above Gouketsu. So I think this new "unknown" level is not just "a bit above Dragon" but fundamentally above.

And that statement about "Dragon or above" was made about Boros. And Boros, with his strongest attack, is able to wipe out the surface of the earth according to himself.

Bogard

You can't win
Seeing how Elder Centipede was Dragon lvl, the Sage centipede should be a lvl above judging by his intro and portrayal. But considering Garou is hyped to reach disaster lvl god, and that they'd most likely end up being hype tool for him, they shouldn't be god lvl either. They are most likely in-between.

Garou is hyped to reach disaster lvl god
I doubt Garou will reach disaster level god. Saitama in the Web Comic had little trouble beating Garou, albeit Garou could endure some normal punches akin to Boros. With ONE saying that Garou vs. Boros would be an interesting match up.

Meanwhile the one labelled as God is handing out disaster level Dragon and above powers like candy.

Platinum Sperm/Golden Sperm is the strongest Dragon or the weakest In betweener ?
I guess (among the) strongest Dragons. While Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water are in betweeners.

I doubt Garou will reach disaster level god. Saitama in the Web Comic had little trouble beating Garou, albeit Garou could endure some normal punches akin to Boros. With ONE saying that Garou vs. Boros would be an interesting match up.

Meanwhile the one labelled as God is handing out disaster level Dragon and above powers like candy.

I guess (among the) strongest Dragons. While Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water are in betweeners.
Which chapter is Saitama vs Garou?

No one knows of Sage Centipede's existence, how could he possibly be classified ?

Garou won’t reach God level, he only proclaims himself to be there. He’ll be at the peak of Above Dragon.
The intro boxes are ONE/Murata speaking directly to the audience. The Hero Association doesn’t even need to know of the Monster for its disaster level to be given in an intro box. Besides, you can tell just by looking at Sage Centipede that it’s at least a Dragon

C

Cuistot

Many monsters that were classified as Dragon only were created during this war. e.g. Phoenix-Man levelling up. Disaster Level is fan-service.
But then again Evil Eye is also an unknown and complete fodder so none of this gets us anywhere.
Post automatically merged:

The intro boxes are ONE/Murata speaking directly to the audience. The Hero Association doesn’t even need to know of the Monster for its disaster level to be given in an intro box. Besides, you can tell just by looking at Sage Centipede that it’s at least a Dragon
He’s an Above Dragon, no more no less.

It means they are Stronger than every Dragon, but still Weaker than God Level
Platinum Sperm - Sage Centipede - Evil Ocean - Orochi - Psychorochi - Boros Released Form are all on this Level

But then again Evil Eye is also an unknown and complete fodder so none of this gets us anywhere.
Post automatically merged:

He’s an Above Dragon, no more no less.
Unknown refers to any monster who is in between two disaster levels. However, the gap between Dragon and God is the greatest gap between disaster levels, and at this point in the story, Demons are irrelevant to all the S Class, so from here on out, “Unknown” will almost always be used in reference to monsters between Dragon and God