Future Events When does Zoro Fight Mihawk

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the same time during the final war against Imu and Gorosei.

It cannot be after because that would mean Zoro's fight is the last fight to be seen in the manga and that's not how it works.

While Luffy faces Imu he will fight Mihawk.

We know that Zoro always fights the second stronger however members of the Gorosei seem to have the same hierarchy so none of them is for Zoro. I pick Mihawk instead.

At the same time during the final war against Imu and Gorosei.

It cannot be after because that would mean Zoro's fight is the last fight to be seen in the manga and that's not how it works.

While Luffy faces Imu he will fight Mihawk.

We know that Zoro always fights the second stronger however members of the Gorosei seem to have the same hierarchy so none of them is for Zoro. I pick Mihawk instead.
A lot of people have this mentality but if you can assume Mihawk is Zoro's last fight, then maybe the last fight isn't actually with the World Government lol

A lot of people have this mentality but if you can assume Mihawk is Zoro's last fight, then maybe the last fight isn't actually with the World Government lol
Who do u propose it could be? It cant be nobody else after WG. Teach will be defeated earlier, they're nothing compared to WG.

Before Imus appearance I used to speculate that there could be a real actual demon of the devil fruits to be faced at the end of the series but not anymore

And if you needed a recent proclamation:

And if you needed to understand why Shanks would, just look at my avatar and sig link.
Shanks is not Luffy's teacher/master.

I still guess this is bullshit from Luffy. First because he doesn't have to beat any Yonko/Admiral to become Pirate King. Second because Shanks is his friend.

But anyway he said something similar to that since he was a kid when Shanks was already his idol.

Is different from Zoro. First because Luffy doesn't have the moral code that Zoro has. He doesn't have the samurai honor that Zoro has. Second because Mihawk was never his idol. Third because Zoro said to beat Mihawk before becoming his student.

Zoro fighting Mihawk would be something similar to Luffy fighting Rayleigh. Is not happening.

Luffy can fight Shanks because he is a dumb without moral code but Zoro is not.

Who do u propose it could be? It cant be nobody else after WG. Teach will be defeated earlier, they're nothing compared to WG.

Before Imus appearance I used to speculate that there could be a real actual demon of the devil fruits to be faced at the end of the series but not anymore
If you are prepared to actually understand why I'm saying it, then look at my avatar for who and sig link for why lol

Thats not possible either lol.
Says who? We have zero idea of the characters motivations or his upper limit as a fighter. We do know he can stop Kaido or clash with Whitebeard and Akainu.

My thought in it is that it all occurs during or right after the final war. You guys are severely underestimating what Shanks means to the plot.
Post automatically merged:

@Cinera, if you can, allow us to change our vote. I believe it'll be post-Final war, just not an exclusive fight for Zoro

Just that the RHP can be after the WG/Im as an emotional ending to this series because it comes full circle:

- Fully understanding Shanks' ulterior motives
- Luffy returning the hat/surpassing his role model
- Zoro becoming the WSS
- Usopp surpassing his father

Whatever other character motivations come from the rest of his crew (Beckman is from North Blue like Sanji, could signify some history that we don't know yet). Idk, that's my thought in it, and it stems from the idea that not all Yonko will be taken down before Luffy is Pirate King (imo, at worst Blackbeard)

Zoro vs Mihawk occurs as his last fight because it makes sense and has been built up for 20 years. Imo, it occurs at the absolute end and with characters Mihawk is generally associated with, i.e. the Red Hair Pirates.

Last edited:
Next Zoro fight will be Mihawk, the only PU left for him is to make a blade black, who is the guy know to have a black blade? Most likely by making black blades will be how he will be able to defeat Mihawk.

In the Final War all the SH will be in theirs strongest form, so Zoro will already have turned at least some of his swords Black.

Whats up with people who think he will fight after the final War? The manga will end after the final war. U guys think Oda will left the most important character development moment of Zoro to a epilogue or a Boruto like continuation?

He have to fight Mihawk, get the character development and power up in the fight and put that to use after in the next arc, if he fight Mihawk and that lead to nothing would be such a shit moment

Next Zoro fight will be Mihawk, the only PU left for him is to make a blade black, who is the guy know to have a black blade? Most likely by making black blades will be how he will be able to defeat Mihawk.

In the Final War all the SH will be in theirs strongest form, so Zoro will already have turned at least some of his swords Black.

Whats up with people who think he will fight after the final War? The manga will end after the final war. U guys think Oda will left the most important character development moment of Zoro to a epilogue or a Boruto like continuation?

He have to fight Mihawk, get the character development and power up in the fight and put that to use after in the next arc, if he fight Mihawk and that lead to nothing would be such a shit moment
Some people think this, I don't. If it's after the final war, the story just isn't exactly finished yet. One more battle takes place with the crew and x group (you can read my thoughts above).

i would have to imagine he becomes wss coincidentally when luffy is the pk
a bit weird to imagine all major battles then zoro fighting mihawk after
I don't think all dreams are linear or have to occur at the same time. That's basically impossible. Nami's and Chopper's can't even happen realistically in the main plot (but will probably experience a moment where they do something extraordinary; Nami mapping Laugh Tale or something else or Chopper curing some incurable disease). Even Brook's makes less sense to occur at the same time, as does Jinbe's.

This is why i think Oda gave Luffy a second, secret dream right after Whitebeard basically spoiled how the ending would be structured (Find One Piece -> Final War, not the other way around), because it makes sense that this is probably achieved last considering Luffy will probably become PK before the series actually ends

I don't think all dreams are linear or have to occur at the same time. That's basically impossible. Nami's and Chopper's can't even happen realistically in the main plot (but will probably experience a moment where they do something extraordinary; Nami mapping Laugh Tale or something else or Chopper curing some incurable disease). Even Brook's makes less sense to occur at the same time, as does Jinbe's.

This is why i think Oda gave Luffy a second, secret dream right after Whitebeard basically spoiled how the ending would be structured (Find One Piece -> Final War, not the other way around), because it makes sense that this is probably achieved last considering Luffy will probably become PK before the series actually ends
you are more than likely correct thinking about it
I would imagine brook has to happen after one piece is found as well .
when do you see this fight happening then