Future Events Prediction: Elbaf will not only focus on Giants/World Lore, but the Marine Science Division (Vegapunk, Kuma, Kizaru, Sentoumaru) and Revolutionaries

Btw...about "The Numbers being the failed, surviving Gigantification experiments of PH" is it really the case tho? When is it mentioned btw?

Linlin hated the BM since they have the strongest army...i wonder how it will affect the story.

(Wano Samurai have been hyped since forever but there are no payoff at all lol, its just the Scabbards, even Zoro and Sanji surpass them way too easily lol how can The Samurai be hyped to the whole world when their quality is like dis? Was it Morgan Big News in action? lol)

Imo the Elbaf strongest army may have either the Big Baddie in them ... or Big Daddy Alliance to topple BB instead? I wonder if Elbaf will have ties to Red Hair Pirates' story as well since their ship is seemingly Viking-themed, and how will Shanks' role played out in this. Maybe Oda will try to tie those loose ends as well since he doesnt have much time left, and after Elbaf...the World War must commence.
Yes, Big Mom mentions the Numbers are from Punk Hazard and are failed Gigantification experiments:

Post automatically merged:

Well, Lolda is not above doing something stupid like involving Big Mom for a third arc in a row.

But, if that were the case and we have both BMP and Kizaru + SSG in Elbaf, how do you see the match-ups go?

Maybe Luffy vs Big Mom, Zoro vs Kizaru, and Kuma & Sentomaru + SSG vs the rest of SHs, Bonney, and Urouge vs the rest of BMPs?
I'd say let's wait and see if she loses here. If she does, then I can't see that happening. Would be entirely redundant if he fights her in Elbaf as a main fight.

I have an idea (I’m sure I’m not the only one) that Vegapunk is reverse-engineering technology from the Ancient Kingdom rather than inventing it all himself. I still think he a genius but if the Emerald City is based on the Wizard of Oz, it might fit the ‘man behind the curtain’ theme.

H

Herrera95

Would be nice since after Elbaf we will probably reach Laugh Tale and then Final War.

The problem is if Marines shows up at Elbaf we will pretty much have a big battle there.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I can see this chain of events likely unfolding:

Elbaf --> Final War so New Marineford --> Laugh Tale --> Marijoa

Then after Marijoa a final small arc involving the SHs acheving their dreams and perhaps visiting one more island or so, or even Marijoa happening after this

I can see this chain of events likely unfolding:

Elbaf --> Final War so New Marineford --> Laugh Tale --> Marijoa

Then after Marijoa a final small arc involving the SHs acheving their dreams and perhaps visiting one more island or so, or even Marijoa happening after this
While I can "see" that potentially happening. Go back to what Whitebeard said as he died and Oden's flashback. The notion is that whoever finds One Piece at the right time (when Poseidon is born), can stop the World Government. This assumes that you need to find one piece and understand the true history before taking out the antagonists.

This makes sense from a story perspective, because we should probably understand everything before they are taken out as enemies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
While I can "see" that potentially happening. Go back to what Whitebeard said as he died and Oden's flashback. The notion is that whoever finds One Piece at the right time (when Poseidon is born), can stop the World Government. This assumes that you need to find one piece and understand the true history before taking out the antagonists.

This makes sense from a story perspective, because we should probably understand everything before they are taken out as enemies.
Realistically only someone who doesn't know the manga enough pretends it's possible to have a likely answer on this matter :josad: So I take my guess with many grains of salt but there is more than one quite potentially feasible pathway.

Perhaps the right time is still far enough several events will occur or it is earlier. If anything Roger laughing probably had to do with it I guess. He was perhaps aware he simply was not the man destined to bring light as Sun Nika which is likely Luffy.

Realistically only someone who doesn't know the manga enough pretends it's possible to have a likely answer on this matter :josad: So I take my guess with many grains of salt but there is more than one quite potentially feasible pathway.

Perhaps the right time is still far enough several events will occur or it is earlier. If anything Roger laughing probably had to do with it I guess. He was perhaps aware he simply was not the man destined to bring light as Sun Nika which is likely Luffy.
Agreed, but that's why I think Luffy needs to actually get to where Roger got first, otherwise actually going through the final war or event to topple the WG with Poseidon doesn't make sense if he doesn't know why.

Idk, we'll see how it plays out. We still have a few arcs before that point it seems since the journey isn't over.

I am the most interested in learning about the owner of the gigantic strawhat. As others have mentioned before, I think the gigantic strawhat belonged to Joy Boy who was a giant. Elbaf would be the perfect place to delve into more giant lore.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I am the most interested in learning about the owner of the gigantic strawhat. As others have mentioned before, I think the gigantic strawhat belonged to Joy Boy who was a giant. Elbaf would be the perfect place to delve into more giant lore.
So I do think, I don't see the point of such a large hat if it didn't belong to someone specifically. 🤔

In hindsight this was pretty fun, though for a while I thought Elbaf would be also a Vegapunk arc and Sentoumaru would be more antagonistic :milaugh:

Glad that Oda is actually giving time to these characters though. Vegapunk potentially boarding the ship at least suggests he'll have a lot say about Gigantification and Elbaf

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro x kuma would be an interesting match up, kuma's fruit is OP.

I also agree that the First one to fight and admiral 1x1 will bê luffy.