Powers & Abilities Rest Power up for Monster Trio

Wano is ending soon . And we saw almost all powerup for monster trio except luffy final form of Kaido fight .

Monster Trio have probably at least three main fight before one piece ending.

What would be rest power ups for monster trio

My prediction:

Luffy got everything almost . Just left awakening . I did not predict any other power up

Zoro making black blade of enma , devoloping control of advanced coc

Sanji : ifrit jambe seems final form devoloping staminia and speed or something . I dont have any idea what sanji will have at rest

What is your opinion guys ?

Wano is ending soon . And we saw almost all powerup for monster trio except luffy final form of Kaido fight .

My prediction:

Luffy got everything almost . Just left awakening . I did not predict any other power up

Sanji : ifrit jambe seems final form devoloping staminia and speed or something . I dont have any idea what sanji will have at rest

Luffy G5 and Awakening as separate things. I don't think awakening will be impressive since none of the awakenings were impressive until now.

Zoro making black bladeS(probably more than one) and fully controlling ENMA or just get rid of it. Enma is the problem not Zoro. Zoro pretty much can control ACoC without that nerf sword. And maybe he needs ACoA not sure if he has this or not.

Sanji still needs ACoO and ACoA which would probably give him a better version of Diable/Ifrit Jambe. Even hotter flames.

My prediction:

Sanji should get FS.

Well awakening perhaps new gears and definitely better haki and more attacking variety for Luffy

Black blades, better haki, new attacks for Zoro at least

I guess new attacks for Sanji as well as improved haki

Other than haki in general stats could evolve, this is how Shonen scaling works at least

Sanji: Ifrit Jambe will have levels, but I can see a 3rd "demon" form coming that whole thing. Maybe it ties to him getting his black hair if it happens. We can guess Ifrit Jambe is a "transformation" since it seems to occur when Sanji flips his eyebrows. But we won't know that until he does it again.

Zoro: Replacing Sandai with Nidai (so all of his blades are the same rank). Permanently turning them Black before Mihawk (either with Shiryu or final war stuff). Other levels to Asura and AdvCoC.

Luffy: New G4 form or G5. Maybe G6. Awakening. FS mastery. Idk, lots of avenues for him

Sanji: Ifrit Jambe will have levels, but I can see a 3rd "demon" form coming that whole thing. Maybe it ties to him getting his black hair if it happens. We can guess Ifrit Jambe is a "transformation" since it seems to occur when Sanji flips his eyebrows. But we won't know that until he does it again.

Zoro: Replacing Sandai with Nidai (so all of his blades are the same rank). Permanently turning them Black before Mihawk (either with Shiryu or final war stuff). Other levels to Asura and AdvCoC.

Luffy: New G4 form or G5. Maybe G6. Awakening. FS mastery. Idk, lots of avenues for him
theres prob something to coc only luffy will achieve
coc coating appears a bit too common now