Future Events When does Zoro Fight Mihawk

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are more than likely correct thinking about it
I would imagine brook has to happen after one piece is found as well .
when do you see this fight happening then
Imo, at the absolute end of the series, but people don't really like which group I've associated Mihawk with on that front because everyone has their own opinions on who the endgame antagonist is for Luffy lol.

I've had a pretty rigid structure about the last set of arcs, but it's definitely combined with bias on how I personally want the story to go/end.

Imo, at the absolute end of the series, but people don't really like which group I've associated Mihawk with on that front because everyone has their own opinions on who the endgame antagonist is for Luffy lol.

I've had a pretty rigid structure about the last set of arcs, but it's definitely combined with bias on how I personally want the story to go/end.
if the person you have in mind is shanks
cant say I see him as an eos villain

if the person you have in mind is shanks
cant say I see him as an eos villain
Yeah, not an easy thing to understand if you aren't in the same mindset as me or others who believe it. All of can say is we need to see what Oda does with him. I'm not saying he's "SHANKS THE SNITCH EEEEEEEVILLLLL", just a more than meets the eye antagonist who has more going for him than we thing.

Right off the bat being able to talk to the Gorosei, who intend on capturing Robin still and kill people out of convenience (seemingly/potentially Cobra), should mark a huge red flag on the character, but it's one small portion out of many odd things about him

Yeah, not an easy thing to understand if you aren't in the same mindset as me or others who believe it. All of can say is we need to see what Oda does with him. I'm not saying he's "SHANKS THE SNITCH EEEEEEEVILLLLL", just a more than meets the eye antagonist who has more going for him than we thing.

Right off the bat being able to talk to the Gorosei, who intend on capturing Robin still and kill people out of convenience (seemingly/potentially Cobra), should mark a huge red flag on the character, but it's one small portion out of many odd things about him
We get it you love shanks...but he's not getting that kind of wiring from Oda to be last viallain or last fight post final war

Shanks will never be that person you think he would
He's getting surpassed post wano
No need for luffy vs Shanks post final war or when he's PK
.unless you think Shanks > Roger/kaido/WB/imu which is nothing but wishes.

another pirate boss after someone like BB tho is almost inconceivable
he is the clear nudge to roger's greatest ever rival xebec.
should be fairly similar for luffy.

Either he doesn’t and BB pirates or an admiral takes care of Mihawk or he fights him when Luffy fights shanks.
I don't think he will fight mihawk when luffy fights shanks.
They r equal and luffy and zoro are not so it would be pretty dumb.

It would be sick if Shiryu kills mihawk and zoro fights shiryu when luffy fights Blackbeard for the title of PK

We get it you love shanks...but he's not getting that kind of wiring from Oda to be last viallain or last fight post final war

Shanks will never be that person you think he would
He's getting surpassed post wano
No need for luffy vs Shanks post final war or when he's PK
.unless you think Shanks > Roger/kaido/WB/imu which is nothing but wishes.
Eh, it's cause you guys actually aren't understanding why I think this. I have very clear reasons for this stuff. It's not really a fan gesture.

The character goes far deeper than we know, because it's been set up that. That's why you don't know why he meets with the Gorosei, or what he plans for Luffy, or what his main goals are, or what he said to Roger or vice versa, or where he even comes from.

All I'm saying is to wait before assuming he's some processed goal to be taken out early on, when he's done nothing but show us that he can rival any top tier force in this series without a seconds notice.

Also realize that Shanks is the only character in this series to not be put down by someone else:

- Whitebeard was dying/Killed
- Akainu was beat down by Whitebeard
- Blackbeard was scared/beat down by whitebeard
- Mihawk was effectively put down by having Joz block his slash (yes I know it was casual) and having Mihawk question how far WB was from him
- Aokiji/Kizaru have both been injured by others
- Kaido/BM have been repeatedly clowned.

Compare that to Shanks, at any point in this series. He's only either matched other top Tiers or put them down a pedestal. Same guy:

- Clashes with WB, Akainu and Kaido
- Convinces Sengoku to stop the war
- Talks to Gorosei
- Is on the ToC character page with the strawhats.

It's not normal at all. It's frankly scary how much Oda does not harm Shanks' unwavering persona. It's not even my bias speaking this just just pure fact in the series that he does not seem to have any events where he is put down.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Eh, it's cause you guys actually aren't understanding why I think this. I have very clear reasons for this stuff. It's not really a fan gesture.

The character goes far deeper than we know, because it's been set up that. That's why you don't know why he meets with the Gorosei, or what he plans for Luffy, or what his main goals are, or what he said to Roger or vice versa, or where he even comes from.

All I'm saying is to wait before assuming he's some processed goal to be taken out early on, when he's done nothing but show us that he can rival any top tier force in this series without a seconds notice.

Also realize that Shanks is the only character in this series to not be put down by someone else:

- Mihawk was effectively put down by having Joz block his slash (yes I know it was casual) and having Mihawk question how far WB was from him

Compare that to Shanks, at any point in this series. He's only either matched other top Tiers or put them down a pedestal. Same guy:

- Talks to Gorosei

It's not normal at all. It's frankly scary how much Oda does not harm Shanks' unwavering persona. It's not even my bias speaking this just just pure fact in the series that he does not seem to have any events where he is put down.
Mihawk called him a has been

- Talks to Gorosei

"Also realize that Shanks is the only character in this series to not be put down by someone else:

- Kaido/BM have been repeatedly clowned. "

warra stat
also the one who was maimed by a seaking and scarred by predf teach.
we can pick and choose what we want cant we
shocker the only top tier that has not been involved in a serious battle hasnt been significantly hurt.

"Also realize that Shanks is the only character in this series to not be put down by someone else:

- Kaido/BM have been repeatedly clowned. "

warra stat
also the one who was maimed by a seaking and scarred by predf teach.
we can pick and choose what we want cant we
Sure we can, but chapter 1 isn't chapter 430 or 580 or 900. There are theories that even suggest Shanks literally "bet" his arm on purpose to "influence" Luffy. That very chapter Shanks scares the sea king away with a scare. Luffy has always felt indebted to Shanks no?

What I'm talking about is right now.

Sure we can, but chapter 1 isn't chapter 430 or 580 or 900. There are theories that even suggest Shanks literally "bet" his arm on purpose to "influence" Luffy. That very chapter Shanks scares the sea king away with a scare. Luffy has always felt indebted to Shanks no?

What I'm talking about is right now.
that stat of not being put down or clowned is irrelevant is the point
shanks hasnt engaged past momentary clashes on panel
other top tiers have . its that simple

Luffy being indebted to Shanks is suposed to imply?
he arrived late
the seaking would have had luffy so he had to sacrifice himself instead.
whether he is strong enough or not to ward off the seaking is irrelevant.

I see that at least the prevailing opinion is rational, but unfortunately stupid ideas also spread.

I can't understand how anyone thinks that Zoro will defeat Mihawk at the same moment that Luffy defeats Shanks when Shanks is the guy who never managed to defeat Mihawk. It's like expecting Zoro to defeat Kaido while Luffy defeat King.