General & Others So since Whitebeard was the worlds strongest MAN, weren't Big Mom and Kaido not considered?

human males right?
Well, that's the question! On top of already very fraudulent titles, the "man" part has to be clarified by a proficient Japanese speaker. Does it mean man only amongst humans or other races too?

And I'm not even going to discuss about the fact that all one piece races can mix and reproduce, so they are humans by our world standards.

I always felt like the title is about humans in general, because how come big mom isn’t called the world’s strongest woman even though she clearly is?
If you start to think about titles logically (but based on your avi I don't think you can), then you would realize that there has to be more, like for example: 1. strongest marksmen–there's a class of fighters called marksmen in one piece, many pirates use pistols and rifles, and there for sure is someone who is the strongest amongst them.

2. Strongest mortal master–there are many mortal arts in one piece, and a lot of characters use mortal arts, so where is the strongest mortal master?

3. And of course the strongest woman, where is she?
Post automatically merged:

probably cause ''man'' includes women too
Men yes, man doesn't. But there's huge difference in Japanese and English, so that's why you need a proficient Japanese speaker to explain.

Whitebeard is the confirmed WSP when Kaido and Big mom reached their prime, his title never changed upon his death.

WB == WSM == Everything (other than creatures)

Kaido == WSC == World's strongest seibutsu == World strongest being/organism ( Bigger than WSM imo)
This can easily refer to the Oni race being the strongest race of all. Not saying this applies to Kaido but the room for speculation is there while with WB it was confirmed in two ways:

1.) WSP, race doesn't matter here.
2.) Kaido was reffered to as a man iirc.

Kaido's title applies to humans though

The word used is "seibutsu" which is essentially any living/sentient thing

Whitebeard's title makes him the World's Strongest Pirate

Kaido's title makes him the defacto World's Strongest Character if we take it as a genuine title and not hearsay

WB and Kaido have conflicting titles

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
WSM was a title conferred when he stood in his Prime and it's even arguable whether or not he truly was stronger than Roger, or Im sama.....

In his old age he definitely got surpassed at some point but this is the limit titles can entail.

Whitebeard is the confirmed WSP when Kaido and Big mom reached their prime, his title never changed upon his death.

This can easily refer to the Oni race being the strongest race of all. Not saying this applies to Kaido but the room for speculation is there while with WB it was confirmed in two ways:

1.) WSP, race doesn't matter here.
2.) Kaido was reffered to as a man iirc.
I am talking in terms of title that WSC i.e. saikyono seibutsu corresponds to strongest organism more not creature ; Prime WB > Kaido is obvious

Because WB is the strongest. No ifs or buts. Kaido is rumored to be the strongest and is called 'Creature' because he's not human. People didn't know what he was. That's why when Law said Kaido's the WSC, Nami's first response was "So he's not human!?"
He is directly stated as WSC in Vivre card ; no it is said

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I am talking in terms of title that WSC i.e. saikyono seibutsu corresponds to strongest organism more not creature ; Prime WB > Kaido is obvious

He is directly stated as WSC in Vivre card ; no it is said
And it was directly stated that he's rumored to be the strongest in the manga itself and Ace Novel. Multiple times in each as well. WSC is still one of his epithets.