Powers & Abilities Oda did a deservice to have Sanji and Zoro jump mutiple tiers.

Lol Zoro was far weaker than Luffy bruh an the moment gear 4 came in to play it did got worst during Dr lol one no name attack from fugitora had Zoro mest up lest just keep it real mingo was runing through Zoro ,
Can’t honestly say zoro was far weaker yes gear 4th is a power up but zoro still never used ashura until kaido ,on top of that zoro had Fuji shivering with his weakest blade he wasn’t even using shusui at that moment

For me the way things play out Pts it isn't bad at all & Oda did a great job giving Zoro and sanji powers ups & for me I don't truly think it's power creep because Zoro & sanji never really had a chance to go all out, until Onigashima, plus during every fight you get stronger & we know they train off screen so it makes sense to me

Can’t honestly say zoro was far weaker yes gear 4th is a power up but zoro still never used ashura until kaido ,on top of that zoro had Fuji shivering with his weakest blade he wasn’t even using shusui at that moment
Ashura at that point wasn't as strong as on roof piece and fugitora was just surprised zolo can throw a slash like that while being hold down & shusui isn't all that great of a sword, just ask Hawkins lol & gear 4 really put that gap between him and Luffy by far, I don't see ashura at that time beating even mingo let alone luffy

What did g3 accomplish ?
Post automatically merged:

Negged that fraud gintoki
Obliterated. Pulverized. Deep dick penetrated picas head

That same attack on licas chest is easily breaking him apart. It won't pulverize him but it'll break him apart.

Especially when chinjao confirmed g3 to be moutian busting tier

No law didn't do shit but save himself.
Law himself said zoro took the attack
They only got away BECAUSE zoro blocked it
Which is why kidd thanked him
Hmm didn’t look at it that way I always figured lawd helped everyone out but u might be on to something :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Ashura at that point wasn't as strong as on roof piece and fugitora was just surprised zolo can throw a slash like that while being hold down & shusui isn't all that great of a sword, just ask Hawkins lol & gear 4 really put that gap between him and Luffy by far, I don't see ashura at that time beating even mingo let alone luffy
Uhh I beg to differ zoro said once he mastered enma he would be stronger so zoro on the roof isn’t as strong as current zoro that being said zoro in dressrosa had Shusui which is the superior blade until enma turns black and ranks up I don’t get why so many downplay shusui makes no sense

Zoro has been destroyed by every single opponent that luffy has had that he went up against. The one exception is hody. I mean even on the roof top he was confronted by maybe 6 or 7 attacks and has most of the bones in his body broken. Impressive but Luffy is fighting a much stronger version and taking the attacks much easier. Like in a one on one fight. It's still very possible and I would say probable that Doflamingo could have beaten Zoro with parasite. I mean it worked on Sanji even though Sanji has a distinct disadvantage fighting in the air which zoro can't even do and sanji is much physically stronger than Zoro.

Plus Law was clearly stronger than Zoro and Law didn't stand a chance. I don't even know why I'm mentioning this...
So everytime that Zoro confronted Luffy’s opponent he get destroyed but when he tried to confront Doflamingo, Oda made him deal with Fujitora instead. Why make Fujitora stop Zoro if Zoro would have been destroyed by Dofla?

The very fact that Oda did not let Zoro interact once with Doffy, even tho, as you said everytime he goes against one of Luffy’s opponent he get « destroy » should tell you that Zoro was not weaker than Dofla. Far from that.

Law was never stronger than Zoro.

So everytime that Zoro confronted Luffy’s opponent he get destroyed but when he tried to confront Doflamingo, Oda made him deal with Fujitora instead. Why make Fujitora stop Zoro if Zoro would have been destroyed by Dofla?

The very fact that Oda did not let Zoro interact once with Doffy, even tho, as you said everytime he goes against one of Luffy’s opponent he get « destroy » should tell you that Zoro was not weaker than Dofla. Far from that.

Law was never stronger than Zoro.
Zoro was weaker than doffy
He was >= Sanji pre adcoc, always!
Law was above Zoro

You're using Fuji trashing zoro to say > Law/ Doffy yet you forget Law fought Fuji & doffy and survived without being KOed or captured.

Parasite ends Zoro and game over

"The fact Oda didn't...." bla bla argument

Law cut a mountain (with factory inside) & beat Doffy's strongest seat > Zoro cut a golem (smaller and less dense ) and beat Pica with help
Law survives Fuji & Doffy + beats Trebol > Zoro clashing Fuji a bit.

Law had better feats than Zoro

you're looking yoo deep into this rabbit hole and you haven't any narrative bases at all to prove what you're saying..

yall crap your pants and start whining like 2 yr old toddlers when we say "if doffy hadn't restrained sanji the battle could have gone further and more intense"

which is still more logical than baseless

Zoro was not that bad. He started around low mid to mid high tier (Y3C-Y2C) post-TS and within one arc went beyond high tiers with two power-ups not really that bad, though obviously one opponent in-between might have been better.

Sanji on the other hand went from being a mid tier to mid to high mid high tier, it´s definitely a crazy jump.
Kind of underlines that Oda did not know what to do with him post-TS, hence all the suit and exo stuff, also how random HM apparently was.

Zoro used a high-end Santoryu move to cut a golem. Not impressive at all, Law himself did better back in Punk Hazard. If you think Zoro‘s high-end moves were as strong as g4, you’d be delusional. Ashura was the only trick he didn’t use back then and he didn’t have enma to boost his AP

Doffy would have whooped Zoro’s ass
Zoro used no named slashes to cut him, he only initiated the attack with a santoryu move. the no named slashes were even bigger lmao, coping rat.

He has the Physical strength to get out of Parasite. Its honestly an overrated ability, Like I said even Sanji could have gotten out imo. Nobody getting stuck in parasite the entire fight against doflamingo.
baseless.. how can prove that a issho's gravity against zoro (issho who wasn't even going all out) in that whole arc is equivalent to force required to overcome Doffy's doffy's strings that stopped significantly stronger opponent like Jozu.. which require gear 4th

and we're not even talking about parasite now let alone the holy bullets

these are just disjointed assumptions with no relations.

Zoro used no named slashes to cut him, he only initiated the attack with a santoryu move. the no named slashes were even bigger lmao, coping rat.
sure, sure whatever excuses lol. Saying Zoro was stronger than Doffy without any evidence is straight delusion. Zoro fought a fodder even weaker than Vergo
You thought those slashes were impressive, really? Doffy would have negged 😂