General & Others A lot of Sanji fans aren't really Sanji fans they're Zoro fans.

yep the typical story ''oh boohoo i did bad things in the past so now let me use this killing instrument to not kill people'' it did had some cool fights here and there though, the story was cool when i was like 7 years old :kayneshrug:
I won't entertain your level of ignorance regarding ruroni kenshin. This ends now.

If you're a Sanji fan you're not supposed to comment on anything regarding Swordsmanship or Zoro according to Pooth on worstgen.com

Also imagine comparing the swordsmanship of a samurai manga and a fucking pirate manga and acting like you made a point lmao
It would not be statisfactionary for me to debate non-zoro fans on anything regarding zoro.

A thread where you talk more about your opinions on Sanji other than anything else, while wanking Zoro in the process.

Filled with your own headcanons and interpretations of events to begin with, like they were a settled truth, like "Jinbei was stronger than Sanji, but Sanji only, not Zoro, OBVIOUSLY"

"B-But a YONKOO"

Actually its Zoro fans who spend the most time trying to make it look like Oda DOESN'T parallel them in many different ways. Have you seen the amount of Ztard alt accounts recently?

Just look the amount of threads talking about "How Sanji isn't going to fight an Admiral", or "The Monster Trio doesn't exist", "Oda doesn't want Sanji a fighter", even in the most recent chapters

Im not even going to bring the supposed Luffy fans who only praise Luffy in order to argue Zoro is equal or stronger. When Luffy starts doing his shit, dudes get desperate for no reason

Are you going to make a thread for them too?

You should have changed the thread's title to something like "Why the Monster Trio doesn't exist, and Zoro and Luffy are equal and much above Sanji"

This is more a powerscaling thread than anything else :suresure:

Last edited:
I don’t have a Zoro obsession, but I am not a Sanji fan. I was pre timeskip but Oda fucked Sanji up. I feel like with majority of Sanji fans you can’t have a reasonable debate that’s where my issue is.
I respect Sanjis strength I think he’s YC2 because that’s what the story has shown us. I think Zoro is YC1+ because that’s what the story has show us. I should clarify YC2 I think Sanji beats every YC2 that we’ve seen but losses to every YC1. I think that’s a fair placement.
….I never asked about Zoro….I could care less about how you feel about Zoro
What I’m concerned about is your feelings towards Sanji

You claim you aren’t a fan, yet dedicate an entire thread to the guy…..so I ask you once again. Are you sure you aren’t a closet Sanji fan?

No non Sanji fan would care this much to do what you’re doing right now…..also demolishing a YC2 and sending him flying off an island should make Sanji beyond YC2….your logic confuses me

I agree with what i think you're trying to get across, but your post wasn't that convincing to me.

Sanji fans are often ignorant of or just unsatisfied by Sanji's true character being less about physical strength and more about emotional strength (WCI being the obvious example), which is why they might be upset when Oda doesn't prioritise strength feats for him. I think Sanji fans are essentially Zoro fans in that they want Sanji to be Zoro - a cool, top-tier fighter who conquers others etc which is probably why Sanji getting CoC, being on Zoro's level, reaching a certain strength level etc was/is heavily debated even if they aren't necessary to his character. It's also why they get angry over Oda giving Sanji so many goofy moments and being embarrassingly perverted, even though that's his character. Appreciate him for what he is, not what he isn't.

No non Sanji fan would care this much to do what you’re doing right now…..also demolishing a YC2 and sending him flying off an island should make Sanji beyond YC2….your logic confuses me
btw I doubt anyone would see the hypocrisy in that if it weren't for the fact that Sanji fans put Sanji in YC1 for beating a YC2 and Zoro in the same group despite having beat a YC1. Would that make Zoro YC1+? Admiral level? It just lacks consistency

Zoro defeated King a YC1 and Sanji fans place Zoro at YC1 tier. Sanji defeated Queen a YC2 yet by some miracle Sanji fans place him at YC1 tier just like Zoro.
Sanji fans claim King and Queen are paralleled as equals due to their bounties so their strength is the same. This is despite the fact the in King’s Vivre Card written by ODA it states that King is the strongest Beast Pirate after Kaido.
I agree with this part. I have seen these arguments fairly often, although I would say it's fair to place Sanji ~YC1's if you have Zoro above the YC1's we've seen so far

When Jinbei joined the crew, it was clear that he was stronger than Sanji at that point in time. Don’t rage just yet Sanji boys (Zorofans in disguise) I think Sanji is stronger than Jinbei now. However, Sanji fans couldn’t handle that because Zoro was still stronger than Jinbei initially. What did the Sanji boys do they used the monster trio excuse and said one of two things:

Jinbei isn’t stronger than Sanji despite the fact that Jinbei had more impressive feats such as throwing Big Mom (a Yonko) off of the Sunny, fighting Ace for five days, destroying WsW (yes this is prior to the Sanji buff), surviving a magma fist. I forgot to mention he got rid of Big Meme a second time in Wano.

Or they say thing like Jinbei is stronger than Zoro and Sanji because Sanji and Zoro are equal. This is despite the fact that Zoro showed us that he was more powerful than Sanji and Jinbei since the beginning of the New World. I’ll go arc by arc:

In Fishman Island Zoro fought Hordy Jones (Luffy’s Opponent) & the Octopus guy who he destroyed while Sanji and Jinbe tag teamed Wadat*fucking*sume. It’s not the strength that matters there but the portrayal, Zoro was clearly being separated.

In Punk Hazard Zoro destroyed Monet (a Logia) without even cutting here with Haki he defeated her. Meanwhile Sanji gets his leg cracked by Vergo, (his leg is his strongest weapon) no only that DJ didn’t do Jack shit to Vergo.

In Dressrossa Zoro defeated Pica (someone with the same rank as Vergo) with no difficulty outside of the chase. Zoro also clashed with Fujitora (an admiral) who acknowledge Zoro’s strength and told his men to step back indicating it was going to be a tough fight. Meanwhile Sanji got neg diffed by Luffy’s villain (Doffy) who trolled his strength and immediately destroyed him. If that’s not clear separation what is?

On WCI Sanji got swatted by Daifuku, Judge grabbed him by his DJ and threw him, and he couldn’t save Luffy (who’d defeated a YC3 & a YC1) without Germa’s help. Not to mention Luffy fought a similar army minus Oven. Luffy also mentioned if they came to fight, they would have brought Zoro.
Many of these points are valid, but I still don't get how it relates to Sanji fans being Zoro fans in disguise. Besides I agree with what many Sanji fans said about Jinbe, which was that Sanji would surpass him by the end of the arc which is exactly what happened.

Tbh it seems like this post was made out of someone making you rage in some other thread, in general I don't feel like you're this accusatory or that you make many generalizations like this in your posts