Status
Not open for further replies.
S2 of kimetsu no yaiba is fire :steef::steef:

I can understand now why it sold so many volumes in a year :finally:
Yep, I've been really enjoying it so far.

The Entertainment District arc is one of my favorite arcs.

the manga is mid, but yes the anime slaps so hard.
I hate the word mid, some people use it way too much now.

Manga is also good :kata: Only the ending sucked :josad:
While I don't think the series is the best, I still think it was a decent and enjoyable series.

Implying that it is talking about strength is also an agenda, since the first Right Hand we got to know more about (King) is known as someone who hypes his Captain's strength more than anyone else in the crew. Thats what most Right Hands do to be honest.

Thats why it makes much more sense for him to be comparable to Shanks in authority, personality, inteligence and charisma.

Then Shanks stops Akainu's punch, Beckman tries to stop Kizaru, Kizaru than acts ironic and doesn't give a shit about Beckman afterwards, then Beckmann is shown with a shocked face looking at Kizaru destroying everything with lasers.

All Admirals at Marineford respected Shank's presence and reasonings (again, Beckman might be equally respected, not equally strong)

Thats why the fact he is comparable to Shanks doesn't necessarily means strength, being feared by "powerful warriors" just means he is one of the strongest Commanders out there, there a lot of powerful warriors on Younko's crews, Commanders the best example.

Katakuri is equally feared or even more feared than Beckmann, Rayleigh himself hyped Adv.CoO that manages to see the future, he is stated as someone who "never lost", he is indeed one of these powerful warriors

Do you think this is enough to put Kata as the strongest Commander out there? Personally i don't think so.
Since according to you no one respects Beckmann then his VC is obviously talking about power, see?
I just got here and I'm already debunking fools. :kuzanshut:

One Piece generally does not have good fights. I think it’s a little silly to compare Demon Slayer and One Piece on the basis of fights when literally according to Oda that’s not the focus.

IMO the scale of OP’s story and world dramatically outclasses Demon Slayer’s. And neither really have lots of character development but I think the best OP character moments (“nothing happened” for example) are better than Demon Slayer’s.

Since according to you no one respects Beckmann then his VC is obviously talking about power, see?
I just got here and I'm already debunking fools. :kuzanshut:
Or he is comparable to Shanks on other aspects that weren't yet introduced, which is the most reasonable option, because strengthwise there aren't enough things to support it, see?

As i said before, even if this is talking about strength, it doesn't mean they are close.

Queen can literally shoot Kizaru's barrages of lasers and named laser moves, does it mean he is close to Kizaru? Nope. Comparable? Maybe, on that specific aspect

One Piece generally does not have good fights. I think it’s a little silly to compare Demon Slayer and One Piece on the basis of fights when literally according to Oda that’s not the focus.

IMO the scale of OP’s story and world dramatically outclasses Demon Slayer’s. And neither really have lots of character development but I think the best OP character moments (“nothing happened” for example) are better than Demon Slayer’s.
Tension is important ; reason that ennies lobby and MF are best arcs of one piece because of its good tension building which lacks in post skip arcs in comparison

Thats why attack on titan and kimetsu no yaiba are such hits

Why are we OP fans so obsessed with fights and powerscaling when Oda is literally on record saying the focus of OP is adventure and not fights?
:zorothink:
Post automatically merged:

Tension is important ; reason that ennies lobby and MF are best arcs of one piece because of its good tension building which lacks in post skip arcs in comparison

Thats why attack on titan and kimetsu no yaiba are such hits
Tension is important, but it alone doesn’t make a show good because otherwise there’s tons of trash like Akamai Ga Kill which would be considered masterpieces.

And again, I don’t really think Yaiba has really amazing story elements like top tier character development or expansive world building. The manga is decent and enjoyable but no peak fiction by any means.

The anime is peak fiction but because of the art, animation, and sound design. And where I say art, I mean literally, characters like the upper moons look much cooler in the anime style.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
New episode is out i cant wait for that 997 moment to be animated.
Remember when 997 was a joke that meant Zoro would never get coc and definitely not foreshadowing?
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.