Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Rej we are a mission to have a woman council, can I count on you for your vote?

I am offering Taco Tuesdays and Thursday Spaghetti if I'm elected in the weebs cafeteria.
I would like to decide this with a coinflip. It's so much funnier when fortune decides that for us. But in return you have to offer something.

If I win the coinflip, I will vote for your and you become my partner. If I lose the coinflip I will vote you and I won't lynch you throughout the game. There is only stuff for you to gain through out the gamberu. What do you say?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I would like to decide this with a coinflip. It's so much funnier when fortune decides that for us. But in return you have to offer something.

If I win the coinflip, I will vote for your and you become my partner. If I lose the coinflip I will vote you and I won't lynch you throughout the game. There is only stuff for you to gain through out the gamberu. What do you say?

You know if you would have offered this earlier I would have taken you up on it but I already have asked Muu and told TAC if he says no I would be his partner. :josad:

D

Dragomir

Reading the mechanic where it talks about having a partner was confusing for me. Is this partner thing for quests only and what do we get out of this? Is it prizes we get?
It's for the abyss.
[White Whistle] - If a player's partner dies, their partner will become their White Whistle artifact, and continue living through them. They may continue posting in the thread. The surviving partner will attain the rank of White Whistle and gain immunity against the curse of the 5 first layers. They may also enter the 6th layer if they choose.
If you can die, you can keep posting as your partner's white whistle. Your partner will become immune to the negative effects of the first 5 layers and can delve into the 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.