Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ekko scummy af at the start. I think he might be Town, though.
Zemmi looks Town.
Ultra a bit. His tone‘s a bit like in the DN game. His reaction to me Town reading Zem also reminded me of that.
Fuji can go either way.
Naomi gets widely Town read, so she is prob just Town. Some of her Town readers might be pocketting her in that case, though.
Drago is a try hard, he can go either way.
Odd looks Townie.
Juliet might be, too.
You look fine so far.

Just for my first impressions so far.

Yours?

This world is amazing!
These are pretty good tbh.

Ekko looks fine to me right now. Mango too.
Ultra's comment regarding you town reading Zem is NAI for me. Recall him doing something similar to Ratchet, his scum mate, in your bravely default game.
Fuji is more silent this time. He's usually posting a lot more. Might be changing his pace? IDK. Null for now.
Naomi I have as null. I should read more of her posts if she's widely town read. @Naomi hello btw!
Drago.... again, he looks kinda fine to me tbh. Don't get the sus on him yet.
Odd is the one person I would never give early reads on lol. He's null to me.
Juliet is null.

Very well, you've done well my good Lind..

It seems I made the right choice to have voted for you to be by my side as we save humanity
I am always on the side of justice!

It will potentially be a lot of whitenoise though, but also affects mafia the most since they want the voice of town gone.

It can be very deteriorating for any faction if there are too many stumps on the field at once.

Oooh so u saying mafia would
like to partner with each other rather than townies to shut them up

I just had a similar thought how this can be dangerous

These are pretty good tbh.

Ekko looks fine to me right now. Mango too.
Ultra's comment regarding you town reading Zem is NAI for me. Recall him doing something similar to Ratchet, his scum mate, in your bravely default game.
Fuji is more silent this time. He's usually posting a lot more. Might be changing his pace? IDK. Null for now.
Naomi I have as null. I should read more of her posts if she's widely town read. @Naomi hello btw!
Drago.... again, he looks kinda fine to me tbh. Don't get the sus on him yet.
Odd is the one person I would never give early reads on lol. He's null to me.
Juliet is null.

I am always on the side of justice!
I also think your thoughts are understandable. Thank you!

This world is a beautiful place! We should cherish it!

It will potentially be a lot of whitenoise though, but also affects mafia the most since they want the voice of town gone.

It can be very deteriorating for any faction if there are too many stumps on the field at once.

There's a few holes in that scenario, first off maybe they will enjoy the screams of their victims

Second we don't know what dead really means yet, they might serve someone else

Third, novase designed this and would be well aware of the stump stacking. There will be a catch, there's always a catch

Status
Not open for further replies.