Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
You can only pair up with one other person, not 3 total.
So this is for another thing ? Or it's after we did the delver thing and we get to a layer ?

[Party] - Players may opt to form a party of 3, and delve together. The skills of the higher ranked delver amongst them will be used for any artifact found by the party. At the end of the day, Delvers will learn about everything found, and divided it amongst themselves.

D

Dragomir

This isn't so much what you could give but rather that Ultra was fishing what you could give.

I didn't read last 60 pages so idk what went there. Did he single you out of a whim, was there back and forth convo and shit like that.
He just asked me a question out of the blue. We had a few interactions before that but not a ton and def not a back n forth.

D

Dragomir

So this is for another thing ? Or it's after we did the delver thing and we get to a layer ?

[Party] - Players may opt to form a party of 3, and delve together. The skills of the higher ranked delver amongst them will be used for any artifact found by the party. At the end of the day, Delvers will learn about everything found, and divided it amongst themselves.
Oh, that's abother thing entirely. I didn't even see that, nice catch. Though, there aren't any specific instructions about doing it D0 so I guess we'll have to wait. Let me ask Nova to make sure.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Wanna be my partner Rayan? :catblush:
Cray Cray. How are you doing?

No, but at least the rules catded

Btw seems like we can pair up to max 3 people are you considering adding other people to this ?
No the 3 player thing is different.

Basically, after you dive into a layer, the next night you will enter a [Seeker Camp] (don't know what this is) and there you can form a party of 3 and dive together.

For now, you only have to worry about finding a partner.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.