Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
It is a blind street question anyway. No matter what your response is it would be satisfying while also giving away info about yourself. I see Ultra in a way fishing here. Tho i am yet to read last 60 pages so who knows want went on there
Don't know about that, Ultra usually asks questions like this. Good luck reading these 60 pages. I'll see you next day phase then.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
His interaction with Usopp. He got heated pretty quickly and I've come to associated a heated Fuji with town Fuji. He always does get upset when ppl incorrectly scum read him when he's town. I understand that he can fake this but it does strike me like an act for now.
You don't think he would be mad if he was scum that was accused of being scum?

D

Dragomir

Doesn't make it less fishing. He just masked it right to appear as questioning

No matter what Drago answered he is giving away info about himself and his role.
I don't even know my role lol. Only the characters, Nova hasn't given me my abilities yet.

And if you're implying that my answer would reveal whether or not I'm bulletproof or something like that, then you don't have to worry, I wouldn't be careless to reveal my passives.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
His interaction with Usopp. He got heated pretty quickly and I've come to associated a heated Fuji with town Fuji. He always does get upset when ppl incorrectly scum read him when he's town. I understand that he can fake this but it does strike me like an act for now.
Oh I completely missed this interaction. I'll have to re-read or ISO at night then. But yeah, town Fuji usually gets heated and he does so always with Ekko lol.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I don't even know my role lol. Only the characters, Nova hasn't given me my abilities yet.

And if you're implying that my answer would reveal whether or not I'm bulletproof or something like that, then you don't have to worry, I wouldn't be careless to reveal my passives.
This isn't so much what you could give but rather that Ultra was fishing what you could give.

I didn't read last 60 pages so idk what went there. Did he single you out of a whim, was there back and forth convo and shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.