Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will be voting for Zem, Kvothe and Naomi. Zem and Naomi are widely Town read to the point that I doubt their scum mates wouldn't try creating at least a little doubt about them which makes me think the Town reads are either genuine or pocketting which makes both likely Town. Kvothe is my partner and a solid player as Town. If she's Town we can all benefit from putting her on the council.

Never stop trying!

My children seem just as ambitious as I do. I raised them right, I just hope they aren't going to stab me in the back this game.

The only person I have vowed a vote to is TAC.

I do want to make sure I'm voting for the people I see as the towniest.....and it's not people who say they are the towniest town, trying to steal my title xD
momma vote me I am to be trusted, pinky promise.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
nope you want in??

was gonna ask @Zemmi but I think she might wanna pair up with muu
I'm going to give Muu a couple more hours to post because I'm almost certain he will want to be with Baba.

Then I will will be partners with TAC, because that is what I agreed to.

You went to bed earlier than normal yesterday? I expected you to be here when the game started.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I understand your waifu bro relationship with Ratchet lol

but why did you vote Zemmi again?
I followed your earlier lead ahahah.

I think you said before you were voting me, Zem and asked me for a third one which I replied it would be Ratchet.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
D

Dragomir

Then I can count on you my friend for you vote?

It seriously will drive me crazy not being able to post :milaugh:
Yeah, same lol. I don't wanna be on the outside looking in and thinking to myself "bro, that's not it, that post isn't as suspicious as you think; X player is townie bruh; Vote Y player already, he's borderline outed scum!"

Status
Not open for further replies.