Status
Not open for further replies.
I have slight concerns with Drago and a simple one with Flower but it is mostly about her saying she can't argue with anyone, because I myself feel like arguing doesn't produce the friendly environment I am looking to have.
Tbh I'm iffy on Fuji rn. He's usually way more active, but this might change since the game just started.

Else Al might be scum, but that's just bias because he's scum every Weeb game lol.

Life is wonderful!
Can I ask you to mention me whenever you post something that includes have good reads, cuz I am not gonna read everything and I would feel bad if I am just moving around doing nothing :neesama:

AL sama

Red Haired
I'm going to give Muu a couple more hours to post because I'm almost certain he will want to be with Baba.

Then I will will be partners with TAC, because that is what I agreed to.

You went to bed earlier than normal yesterday? I expected you to be here when the game started.
I fell asleep while watching anime

really tac over me??
I can't work on that process sorry, I want to make sure I pick the people I have a decent enough reads on. However, if by the end you seem townier to me than the other players i will.
fair enough
if I divorced Al sama half way through the game do I get half his moderator powers?
hmm gotta reconsider my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.