Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Suspicion doesnt translate well to writing paragraphs on why you should be voted into the council. You are really defending it, that is not just some suspicion
What are you talking about? I wrote a paragraph over why I suspect you. If you're referring to the giant post I made where I tagged everyone, that was clearly all in jest.

People not knowing I'm town is fine. That's why you should always advocate for yourself in voting stuff like these.

And? Does it matter what my confidence rate is in my chance of survivability? It's D0, of course, I'm not gonna confident when I haven't done anything worth getting protected over. As the game continues, maybe the percentage will go up, but right now it's irrelevant. All that matters is if I can be a good asset for town as a council member and I absolutely can be.

Misty isn't trying to redistribute the votes because of some random agenda-driven logic that has been attributed to us.
Why the fuck are you town though. Scum have the advantage of being able to vote for teammates, so are more likely to make the council and gain an extra lynch. Imo we need to vote for different people than the ones who have put themselves forward so far.

My third vote will go to Flower, she seems genuine in not jumping for the opportunity

Anyone voting for Drago and Zemmi goes on my automatic scum list tbh.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Don't tell anyone but you are going to be my 2nd vote for council. :blush:
Don't worry. I will make sure nobody figures this out.

Btw you are my first vote :blush:

Linddd hey hey! I must of just missed you last night but long time no play
Hellooo Hayumi!! Finally a proper game for our reunion and not one like a turbo lol.

I'll definitely trust you this time.

D

Dragomir

Why the fuck are you town though.
That's for you to decide.

Scum have the advantage of being able to vote for teammates, so are more likely to make the council and gain an extra lynch. Imo we need to vote for different people than the ones who have put themselves forward so far.
Yes, scum has that advantage so there's no point in them making these huge efforts to get voted up like Zem and me have been doing that. Now, what does that tell you about our alignments?

My third vote will go to Flower, she seems genuine in not jumping for the opportunity
Who are your other votes on?

Anyone voting for Drago and Zemmi goes on my automatic scum list tbh.
That's lame lol.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Don't worry. I will make sure nobody figures this out.

Btw you are my first vote :blush:

Hellooo Hayumi!! Finally a proper game for our reunion and not one like a turbo lol.

I'll definitely trust you this time.
I hope you are town, I believe we will make a great team :blush:

I'm voting TAC on there because you know the old saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.