Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this doesn’t really make sense because people who’d normally be super gunho about a council like this: Flower, Fuji, Ekko, don’t seem to really give af about whether they join or not this time around and that’s kind of concerning imo. You say this as if there isn’t likely a lot of scum acting uninterested. I’d rather town that wants it and can offer their time and effort rather then town that won’t.
What makes you think out of all council picks you have so far they are town? Or at least in vast majority are

D

Dragomir

No one knows you are town and so far majority dont have a reason to consider you as one besides "hunch" and agenda

You have 0 confidence you will survivr yet you fight fot a position that should aim to survive as much as possible

You are painting yourself as prime townie every 3rd post.

The very notion people question the main council picks makes you read me as scum yet you wont say exact same.for @MistyCatGoddess
People not knowing I'm town is fine. That's why you should always advocate for yourself in voting stuff like these.

And? Does it matter what my confidence rate is in my chance of survivability? It's D0, of course, I'm not gonna confident when I haven't done anything worth getting protected over. As the game continues, maybe the percentage will go up, but right now it's irrelevant. All that matters is if I can be a good asset for town as a council member and I absolutely can be.

Misty isn't trying to redistribute the votes because of some random agenda-driven logic that has been attributed to us.

Zemmi

GodMommie
People not knowing I'm town is fine. That's why you should always advocate for yourself in voting stuff like these.

And? Does it matter what my confidence rate is in my chance of survivability? It's D0, of course, I'm not gonna confident when I haven't done anything worth getting protected over. As the game continues, maybe the percentage will go up, but right now it's irrelevant. All that matters is if I can be a good asset for town as a council member and I absolutely can be.

Misty isn't trying to redistribute the votes because of some random agenda-driven logic that has been attributed to us.
Please don't participate in arguing, a friendly nice game is the best game.

Just a reminder, if you are truly town. Leave the arguing to the scum.

What makes you think out of all council picks you have so far they are town? Or at least in vast majority are
We are bound to get mafia voted in to the council regardless of what strategy we try to use because of the fact that they can all just vote in who they want despite what they say in the thread and we’d have no idea. I’m sure just as many scum are uninterested as those interested , and half the players have yet to post so why would we want the council full of people who really don’t want it?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
you're quite the bratty grandson

@Lindltaylor did mango had any case going on flower or was it just jokes??
Yes, Mango does have a suspicion on Flower. As I recall it was because she didn't want to run for council, and her PR.
Awww :neesama:

I think there are too many good picks in this game, I feel not matter who I pick I am missing out xD

I didn't look at the player list and @Nana , @Lindltaylor were others I would have enjoyed being partners with.

I will have to stick with TAC though if Muu picks Baba though, my word is important. I'm sorry :josad:
A missed opportunity for both of us :josad:

My fellow townies! Vote me for councilor! I promise to lead us to glory, we will smoke that scum pack like no other in this game! You won't even have to pay taxes!

As a councilor, I will ensure that us townies will delve into the layers of the abyss without experiencing any negative effects! I will ensure that town will receive the best artificats the abyss has to offer! I will build a museum for each individual townie to honor them after we have won this game! You eant Taco Tuesdays? You will have it! As a politician for town, you can rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and will never break my promises.

Vote Drago for councilor! Vote for the towniest townie!

Like I'd ever trust a cushy agent of the deep state.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Guys vote me for the Council.

I'm as independent as it gets.

Deep down you know you wanted the politicians of your respective countries to be like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.