Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Why the fuck are you town though. Scum have the advantage of being able to vote for teammates, so are more likely to make the council and gain an extra lynch. Imo we need to vote for different people than the ones who have put themselves forward so far.

My third vote will go to Flower, she seems genuine in not jumping for the opportunity

Anyone voting for Drago and Zemmi goes on my automatic scum list tbh.
Yoo I think you're jumping the gun. Plus scum reading anyone who votes for Drago or Zem is kinda hard. The council votes are secretive and are made inside your PM.

So it's almost impossible to know who voted for who.
I hope you are town, I believe we will make a great team :blush:

I'm voting TAC on there because you know the old saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
I am 100% town after a long time in Weeb lol.

TAC is in the council and your partner. That's much closer than you should keep your enemies, but I trust your judgement.

That's for you to decide.

Yes, scum has that advantage so there's no point in them making these huge efforts to get voted up like Zem and me have been doing that. Now, what does that tell you about our alignments?

Who are your other votes on?

That's lame lol.
Myself and Beky

It doesn't make sense that I should just trust you

And you saying that you guys putting yourself forward for council this hard says that you are more likely to be town is just angleshooting at this point. What disadvantage do you gain from it? People pick up the wagon, your scummates vote for you and don't stand out when you die and flip scum? And you get to decide on an extra lynch every two nightphases. Say what?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Yoo I think you're jumping the gun. Plus scum reading anyone who votes for Drago or Zem is kinda hard. The council votes are secretive and are made inside your PM.

TAC is in the council and your partner. That's much closer than you should keep your enemies, but I trust your judgement.
Trust me, I am afraid after that one game :milaugh:

Lol I didn't realize we vote in our pm

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Myself and Beky

And you saying that you guys putting yourself forward for council this hard says that you are more likely to be town is just angleshooting at this point. What disadvantage do you gain from it? People pick up the wagon, your scummates vote for you and don't stand out when you die and flip scum? And you get to decide on an extra lynch every two nightphases. Say what?
I'm sorry but this seems a bit buddying to me. I hope you don't mind me saying so.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Myself and Beky

Hmm I feel like from this, Misty should be town? I don't think she'd give herself this much attention in the day phase like this as scum. Same with Becky.

It's much easier to just fluff and go along in this day phase and not drag any attention as scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Trust me, I am afraid after that one game :milaugh:
Mafia PTSD is the real enemy!

Lol I didn't realize we vote in our pm
Oh so wait, your whole argument was because you didn't know players vote in their PMs? I guess it's fine.

If you want I can summarize the opening posts for you and everyone else here.

D

Dragomir

You don't have to lol.

How is that angle-shooting? It's a legit in-game reason to use to town read us if you want to use it. There's no disadvantage but there's no real advantage to it either. It's just a waste of effort. All you gotta do is advocate for yourself a little by asking around and leave it at that. I've been asking everyone and their mother and wrote up an essay lol. That isn't worth my time as scum. You don't have to town read me or any other person who's advocating for the council spot. I really don't care. But there's not definitively shady about wanting to be on the council.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
The corruption unveils

Your evil will never escape my sight, and it's only a matter of time until my brethren awaken
Your brethren will but fail before my flames, lightening, and heaven shaking powers. I split the skies, shatter mountains, split the earth.

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I have created over a 1000 blades, not known to life, nor to death.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works"

Status
Not open for further replies.