Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I really do not like Flower. The more I think about it, the scummier she gets. This whole lack of trust in her own reads thing is something scum Flower says that all the time as a way to buddy up with a town read and follow their lead. Additionally, she's been more aloof than normal. There's a tonal aggressiveness that's lacking in her posts. Not assertive enough. She's trying to be in the background and not at the forefront. Town Flower doesn't do backgrounds. She's always at the forefront. And by forefront, I mean on top of shit, not getting suspected.

Apparently, her PR is to not argue but that's super vague. What would count as an argument? A back n forth, a disagreement? Cause if so, we literally just had one earlier. And she even expressed earlier that she wants people to make cases on her so she can respond to them. That's pretty much arguing. Flower is not to be trusted.
@Flower why aren't you responding to this post? I thought you wanted cases on you so you could counter them? :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.