Status
Not open for further replies.
Periodt. My goal was to give reads this game even if I’m super unsure, cuz usually I get scared and let people get away with bullshit even tho I know I be right most of the time smh. Or they be like “WhY Do U ThINk That?” and I back off even tho I stay suspicious smh.

:lusalty:
For now I mostly have first thoughts. They might be horribly wrong, but I'm putting them out there anyway.

I wish for everyone to find happiness and joy in life!

AL sama

Red Haired

depends on their realization of the situation and whether they realize that they are part of a big battle royal gamble, the gamble alrady started with the distribution of the roles
also werewolf was originally played with cards at a table
the global mechanic of deciciveness is what you call a "pokerface", there is no reason for me to stop the kakegurui train unless something else is annoying you, like the fact that odds play against you

Drago looks best out of them, he was the one who confronted me with a kakegurui referencing move
but for me everyone is a number
are you here to annoy me or something??

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Can everyone share their reads or first thoughts if you have any?

This would help a lot! Let's all give our best!
My thoughts haven't changed much from what I gave you a couple hours ago.

@Hayumi I don't really make much of Naomi and Zem getting town read widely. Are you thinking that scum might be piggybacking on that town read?

Tbh I don't even know who all are town reading them lol.

Muugen, Broki, Nick and Ratchet all entering together lol.

Hello to all you guys!

YES!

For now, I wanna delve solo. But later on, I might be ready to parley~

Hii Midnight.

For D0 you have to select a partner for the rest of the game.

After that, if you want, you can form a party of 3 players (you included) and dive into the abyss together. You can do it solo too if you want. The advantage of diving in a group is that if one person from the group has a high grade whistle, then he enables the whole group to get a high grade artifact.
Don’t comment on my name thanks.

lind you know me very well and I would never lead you astray, I suggest you think about joining a team of delvers. I promise you’ll be happier

My thoughts haven't changed much from what I gave you a couple hours ago.

@Hayumi I don't really make much of Naomi and Zem getting town read widely. Are you thinking that scum might be piggybacking on that town read?

Tbh I don't even know who all are town reading them lol.
Yah I was wondering if others thought the same thing, and if the rest of you get town vibes from them as well. I’d also have to look back to see who exactly was town reading them but I know a lot of people gave them town leans and acted as if they trust them relative to this early in the game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Don’t comment on my name thanks.

lind you know me very well and I would never lead you astray, I suggest you think about joining a team of delvers. I promise you’ll be happier
W-why can't I comment on your name, Crugry/12th supernova!?

Your last line almost sounds like you know something about this. I don't mind joining Al, but I wanted to try my luck solo once tbh.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yah I was wondering if others thought the same thing, and if the rest of you get town vibes from them as well. I’d also have to look back to see who exactly was town reading them but I know a lot of people gave them town leans and acted as if they trust them relative to this early in the game.
I don't mind Zem tbh. I mean she's going to my vote for council.

I did tag Naomi and she gave me a list of early thoughts/vibes. She seems pretty okay for now too.

I think Al said that he gets neutral vibes from Zem, so you have a few others who don't town read her.

@Lindltaylor can I fully trust you?

This world is like a golden book. Each page is valuable.
Yes! I am 100% town this game!

I don't mind Zem tbh. I mean she's going to my vote for council.

I did tag Naomi and she gave me a list of early thoughts/vibes. She seems pretty okay for now too.

I think Al said that he gets neutral vibes from Zem, so you have a few others who don't town read her.

Yes! I am 100% town this game!
I hope we can work together as the Core of good spirits!

Remember...money is just paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.