Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I didnt read the thread XD.
Fujiii~
I hope we can work together as the Core of good spirits!

Remember...money is just paper.
I highly doubt I'm the core of town here lol. Nobody town reads me lmao.

You'll have to take someone else if you want a core of good spirits, then your core will be respected.

Tbh I’d like a spot on the council if you guys would lend me a vote. I’m town as I’ve already said a billion times, and you guys can trust me. Also, it’s one less spot I have to worry about being occupied by scum. If not me, I really hope you guys can nominate @Blue because I’ll bet my username that she’s also town this game.
This really sounds town to me. Don't think Hayumi would say this as scum tbh. I might vote for you.

You aren’t welcome I just talk for you to hear.
Like many times before, your words are always appreciated. So thank you still Nickie.

I’m really not trying to put a lot of effort into reads before we’re even able to Lynch anyone, but here’s a few early takes.

Town:
Blue
Al

Scum:
Drago (Could just be trying to lead town but coming across power wolfy)
Fuji/Ussop (I think one of them is most likely scum based off their earlier interaction and both acting weird af)

Everyone else is pretty neutral or null for me.
I am very disappointed.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tbh I’d like a spot on the council if you guys would lend me a vote. I’m town as I’ve already said a billion times, and you guys can trust me. Also, it’s one less spot I have to worry about being occupied by scum. If not me, I really hope you guys can nominate @Blue because I’ll bet my username that she’s also town this game.
He*

And yes guys vote me (and Hayumi too).

The Council needs as much Town as possible.

how about I join you then??
I don’t care to make such choices
Fujiii~

I highly doubt I'm the core of town here lol. Nobody town reads me lmao.

You'll have to take someone else if you want a core of good spirits, then your core will be respected.

This really sounds town to me. Don't think Hayumi would say this as scum tbh. I might vote for you.

Like many times before, your words are always appreciated. So thank you still Nickie.
Whatever works

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I miss your usual presence here. Everything good?

Do you agree with it, though?

Always remember to listen to your heart!
I'm not sure I agree entirely with it. But you do seem to not be taking the necessary initiative as you usually do.

Are you trying a new playstyle, or do you seriously want to just chill and relax here.

Status
Not open for further replies.