Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before, Drago shamelessly whoring himself out like a proper politician prompted me to ask him how long he expected to live. A good answer would be "not long", but he hedged on that and claimed he'd be living till endgame if he was playing like ass. Which is eh.

I can see how the push for Flower makes sense and also see how Flower's behavior could be potentially townie simultaneously. My assumption of town Flower is that she shamelessly furthers her own interests first and foremost, and if she thinks she might die off too soon from being on the council, I can see where she's coming from. I don't really want Flower on the council anyway since she's very sheepish.

As I said before, Drago shamelessly whoring himself out like a proper politician prompted me to ask him how long he expected to live. A good answer would be "not long", but he hedged on that and claimed he'd be living till endgame if he was playing like ass. Which is eh.

I can see how the push for Flower makes sense and also see how Flower's behavior could be potentially townie simultaneously. My assumption of town Flower is that she shamelessly furthers her own interests first and foremost, and if she thinks she might die off too soon from being on the council, I can see where she's coming from. I don't really want Flower on the council anyway since she's very sheepish.
I like this post.

Be as calm as water and as fierce as the wind!

Oooh so u saying mafia would
like to partner with each other rather than townies to shut them up

I just had a similar thought how this can be dangerous
I don't like this post.

Nana's other post seems like they're barely caught up, have no idea what's going on here, but then they admit to giving thought to a very specific game aspect which would make sense for a mafia to give consideration to.

Also, I'm not telling you *explicitly* to vote me for Council, and I don't really expect many of you too, since I'm somewhat low profile here.

But I'm just informing you that objectively, it is in your best interest to do so.

No campaign speech needed :cheers:

No this is pointless for sure

sigh do I have to respond?

yes bort long time no see buddy all the way back from early OJ day mafia without these wannabe players
It’s been a decade man gimme a hug
Where is the blue hug thingy what the hell WG?

So anyway, I am not reading much of the thread cuz I don’t really have time to all of this, don’t be a scum cuz either it would be a pain in the ass to isolate all of your posts. So here’s a plan Vote me for council, fill me up with reasonable posts and I would be representing you there unless you end up on the council?

Status
Not open for further replies.