Status
Not open for further replies.
This so useless beyond expression
What do we gain from having those lists? The absolute Zero
Even bluff posts are arguably more beneficial for the game than this
What’s your too scum/town reads Hayumi?
Considering all we can do this phase is elect people to council, I don't see how such a action is "beyond useless". Individuals can vote for who they want, without accountability, but talking about who should and shouldn't be on council is about the only game related thing we can actionably do right now.

This so useless beyond expression
What do we gain from having those lists? The absolute Zero
Even bluff posts are arguably more beneficial for the game than this
What’s your too scum/town reads Hayumi?
What?? D0 is literally for discussing our council picks and finding partners so..?
Drago and Fuji are my top scum reads. Blue and Al are my top town reads.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Considering all we can do this phase is elect people to council, I don't see how such a action is "beyond useless". Individuals can vote for who they want, without accountability, but talking about who should and shouldn't be on council is about the only game related thing we can actionably do right now.
The council discussion have some importance too. If we see someone surprising on the council, and even more telling if we see someone people were claiming they were going to vote for by multiple people and for some reason they ended up not on it.

Scum planted Beta last game to frame him xD

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Because you just arrived and I don't have any lean on you yet.

I am observing you now.

Let's defeat the bad spirits!
You "observing" players is reminicent of your play in HxH (and yes, I'm aware you played similarly in later games as Town too). But you didn't really answer my question. All of the others you listed are only good options for the Council if they're Town. So it feels silly to add that which should already be assumed from reading any list.

First piggybacking off what I already said, while simultaneously deflecting sus..and now you call one of the only relevant conversations to the game useless..? You successfully got my vote for Lynch next dp if that’s what you wanted bestie.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.