Status
Not open for further replies.
@~UwU~

I am extending you an offer for partnership.

Let me make this clear, in doing so, it is not out of any sort of affection, or intrigue, or even practicality that I do so. I have no agenda, no ulterior, and no calculation in making this move. We aren't likely to get along or act in accordance.

It is thereby the closest I can come to flying solo this game. Does that sound appealing to you?

I work with everyone who's against the elite

I’d just like to point out that constantly negotiating a vote for a vote isn’t very beneficial because we need to guarantee we have votes across the board and not just stacked on a few people.

D

Dragomir

As I said before, Drago shamelessly whoring himself out like a proper politician prompted me to ask him how long he expected to live. A good answer would be "not long", but he hedged on that and claimed he'd be living till endgame if he was playing like ass. Which is eh.

I can see how the push for Flower makes sense and also see how Flower's behavior could be potentially townie simultaneously. My assumption of town Flower is that she shamelessly furthers her own interests first and foremost, and if she thinks she might die off too soon from being on the council, I can see where she's coming from. I don't really want Flower on the council anyway since she's very sheepish.
She doesn't think she's gonna die off too soon from being on the council. Her reasons for now being on it are to have less responsibility and because she doesn't trust her own reads.

By the way

JJK is extremely overrated. Who likes this shit?
You like ff14, you have no room to judge
Ok so:
TAC
Drago
Mango
Dest
Zemmi
Hayumi
Blue
Ultra
Ratchet
Lind

Ok so the council list would probably look something like this taking into account people who have been actively pushing for being on the council + people who I personally think should have a spot
Why am I off the list? Because Ultra said?

Status
Not open for further replies.