Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of moving the goalposts, can you give me something to work with them? As in, a line of reasoning. Just "I like their tone" will do.
Zemmi and Naomi are more or less consensus Town reads. I see those as highly likely Town because 1) Scums usually don't call their buddies Town without anyone creating a bit of doubt which they can use for cred in case things go wrong for them. 2) Their posts and replies themselves didn't really ping me so far. Naomi demonstrated her usual Town paranoia, and Zem is overall active and her responses to me remind me of her Town approach.

Kvothe showed her Town tell when she was asking about Usopp. She loves sheeping him as Town or is lazy, sometimes and just goes with the flow. Scum Kvothe is usually more try hard. But she can fake things very well, so the Town read on her is a little weaker.

Ultra's response to me first reading Zem Town reminded me of how he treated her in the DN game. And then his post about me looked good as well. TAC just looks Town from his RP. He is more rude and pissed off as scum, usually. His trollish play is more Townie.

Never give up!

Zemmi and Naomi are more or less consensus Town reads. I see those as highly likely Town because 1) Scums usually don't call their buddies Town without anyone creating a bit of doubt which they can use for cred in case things go wrong for them. 2) Their posts and replies themselves didn't really ping me so far. Naomi demonstrated her usual Town paranoia, and Zem is overall active and her responses to me remind me of her Town approach.

Kvothe showed her Town tell when she was asking about Usopp. She loves sheeping him as Town or is lazy, sometimes and just goes with the flow. Scum Kvothe is usually more try hard. But she can fake things very well, so the Town read on her is a little weaker.

Ultra's response to me first reading Zem Town reminded me of how he treated her in the DN game. And then his post about me looked good as well. TAC just looks Town from his RP. He is more rude and pissed off as scum, usually. His trollish play is more Townie.

Never give up!
I seem to recall you actually giving a bigger list of reads on players, mostly town, any reason you trimmed it down to 5 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.