Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah, I don't really understand. I get suspected of the same things over and over again and each and every one of those games I turn out to be town. It's getting annoying.
That is why I don't have you put on my lists because basically by tone I do not feel comfortable with it, but you are making me feel a bit guilty about it because if you are town I can understand how you feel. I'm sorry about that.

D

Dragomir

I do see Drago made this post on Flower, but before this, you kept mentioning Flower as "55%" suspicious without much elaboration. So my charitable assumption is that this is a formal consolidation of your earlier observations.

It just feels...like you're not giving off the impression you have someone as 85% scum at the moment.
"Kept mentioning". I said it only once and that was a response to your question. If you read further back, you will see that I interacted with Flower some more.

D

Dragomir

Your read on Flower is poorly substantiated and your line of defence is more concerned about attacking how you come across than discerning the motives of those accusing you.
It is not poorly substantiated at all, wtf? You lost me there, bro.

your line of defence is more concerned about attacking how you come across than discerning the motives of those accusing you.
I'm not really sure I understand.

Yeah, I don't really understand. I get suspected of the same things over and over again and each and every one of those games I turn out to be town. It's getting annoying.
Yeah, imagine this, Drago. Imagine being suspected for not wanting to be on the Council. I never wanted such a thing as Town ever. You don't care. Imagine getting suspected for being calm. Have been like this as Town multiple times. You don't care. I'm contributive, voicing my thoughts, no, you don't care. Just imagine getting suspected for all the same things over and over again, despite having been Town in all the instances in which those suspicions were thrown at you. Literally all your points were debunked by my past plays and the reasons are so old and not even AI anymore. You. Don't. Care. You tunnel me all game for points long debunked and have the audacity to say this s*** rn? Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is just rich coming from you now.

Don't lose your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.