Status
Not open for further replies.
She did exactly this in the HxH NF game. Bar for bar. Piggybacking off of everyone's scum read on me.

I am now 90% sure that Flower is scum.
Context was totally different, and this is asserted without the obvious consideration that you tunneling the fuck out of her *may* just have something to do with that.

Drago, I'll ask again, do you have any other reads?

D

Dragomir

Yeah, imagine this, Drago. Imagine being suspected for not wanting to be on the Council. I never wanted such a thing as Town ever. You don't care. Imagine getting suspected for being calm. Have been like this as Town multiple times. You don't care. I'm contributive, voicing my thoughts, no, you don't care. Just imagine getting suspected for all the same things over and over again, despite having been Town in all the instances in which those suspicions were thrown at you. Literally all your points were debunked by my past plays and the reasons are so old and not even AI anymore. You. Don't. Care. You tunnel me all game for points long debunked and have the audacity to say this s*** rn? Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is just rich coming from you now.

Don't lose your way!
I don't suspect you for any of this lol.

Yeah, imagine this, Drago. Imagine being suspected for not wanting to be on the Council. I never wanted such a thing as Town ever. You don't care. Imagine getting suspected for being calm. Have been like this as Town multiple times. You don't care. I'm contributive, voicing my thoughts, no, you don't care. Just imagine getting suspected for all the same things over and over again, despite having been Town in all the instances in which those suspicions were thrown at you. Literally all your points were debunked by my past plays and the reasons are so old and not even AI anymore. You. Don't. Care. You tunnel me all game for points long debunked and have the audacity to say this s*** rn? Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is just rich coming from you now.

Don't lose your way!
What happened to that whole i can't argue stuff?

There is zero progression in your read on me, Drago. You're not even properly addressing my points, you're not evaluating ANYTHING. You're pushing the Flower scum narrative like it's an agenda you have and talk to other players about it like your goal is to gather allies for my demise.

Never give up!

D

Dragomir

That is why I don't have you put on my lists because basically by tone I do not feel comfortable with it, but you are making me feel a bit guilty about it because if you are town I can understand how you feel. I'm sorry about that.
Well, at this point, I might just have to claim as I do have an ace up my sleeve that would confirm me as town.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Hmmm ok

I think the Council list should be the following:

Blue
Ratchet
Ultra
Hayumi
Kagura
Zem
Lind
Odd
Mango

And.... not sure about number 10 ahahah

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
@Ratchet why do Drago's posts feel fake to you? Anything in particular pinged you other than the unusually high percentage read on FLower?
I'm speaking tonally. Feels awkward and stilted.
Quid quo pro is a beautiful thing. Considering this game opens with what's essentially a popularity contest in a council election, that has a substantial impact on how the rest of this unfolds, I gotta play *that* game just a bit.
Uh, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.