Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm indifferent to death because I've died early in a lot of games so I more or less just don't care if I die early again.
You're merely pretending to be indifferent now that I have pointed out the inherent contradiction in your behavior. Earlier when I asked you how you intend to survive long in this game after going around asking for votes from anyone with a pulse, you told me you'd live to the the end of the game if you "wrongly" lynched townies.

D

Dragomir

You guys are seemingly trying to say there's a contradiction between my indifference towards death and me trying to be on the council. I really do not understand. Like, obviously, I would prefer to live longer in the game, but if I die early, it won't bother me. That's all there is to it.

D

Dragomir

You're merely pretending to be indifferent now that I have pointed out the inherent contradiction in your behavior. Earlier when I asked you how you intend to survive long in this game after going around asking for votes from anyone with a pulse, you told me you'd live to the the end of the game if you "wrongly" lynched townies.
Oh, yeah, that's kinda how I associate my gameplay with how long I live in the game. If I live long it tells me I played badly. If I die early, it tells me I played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.