Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are seemingly trying to say there's a contradiction between my indifference towards death and me trying to be on the council. I really do not understand. Like, obviously, I would prefer to live longer in the game, but if I die early, it won't bother me. That's all there is to it.
But this is not how you even came across in the first place, you came up with explanations for why you would still be alive despite making yourself kill bait, even earlier in the game.

How long do you see yourself lasting this game
Depends on how well I'm doing during the first cycle. If I'm doing pretty well, then I'm not making it past N2. If I'm selling and playing ass then I'm living till the end.
It comes across as covering your own ass.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I am currently operating on 2 hours

;-;
Wow... if you don't mind me asking why is that?

Trouble sleeping or jist busy in general?

Because... humm.. we really should rest for our body to recover and for us to feel better. You know that :)

D

Dragomir

IT SHOULD BOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HELP US DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I actually still can, not through abilities, but through the day phase as long as Hayumi is still alive.

But even then, this is seriously the truth. I've died early so many times that me dying early again, doesn't bother me because it's not a surprise for me. Like, I won't get upset if I die early. But as long as I am alive, I want to help town as much as I can. What is the issue with this??

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
put me on the council so theres at least that one person being carried by the rest of the group

yea im serious and tired
That being tired reminded me of Shikamaru ahahah

Also playing with you reminds me of ToG mafia game

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I actually still can, not through abilities, but through the day phase as long as Hayumi is still alive.

But even then, this is seriously the truth. I've died early so many times that me dying early again, doesn't bother me because it's not a surprise for me. Like, I won't get upset if I die early. But as long as I am alive, I want to help town as much as I can. What is the issue with this??
You made me drink a shot on Sunday :pepecafe:

D

Dragomir

yeah I remember now

@Dragomir you wanna claim D0 just for a council slot?? like what the hell is wrong with you?? you should know better then this bro
Not just that. It will drop all this suspicion on me and we can all move on to other things. What I want to claim is really not that big of a problem as you guys are making it out to be. I've claimed this thing before early in the game and it helped town greatly.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
If my waifubro dies, my motivation to play decreases substantially. Ali is cool.
Waifubro! I know I can count on you :)

@MUUGEN is still operating on my old self.

Blue is another kind of player altogether.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Wow... if you don't mind me asking why is that?

Trouble sleeping or jist busy in general?

Because... humm.. we really should rest for our body to recover and for us to feel better. You know that :)
I was up late watching the Niners game, and my body clock has me waking up at 7am pretty consistently. You're right of course, I'll probably try and get an earlier night today. Was hoping to take a nap at some point today but didn't get the time.

D

Dragomir

But this is not how you even came across in the first place, you came up with explanations for why you would still be alive despite making yourself kill bait, even earlier in the game.

It comes across as covering your own ass.
Well, Ultra, I don't know what you want me to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.