Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I'll dive deep into the Abyss to get my fated waifu role.

Tbh I should have gotten another partner so I could get my white stuff and delve into the 7th layer more quickly.

Can't backstab Kagura-chan

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Nova's not creating some bastard shit. An innocent child claim for example, should be an insta-clear at least for the point of the player making the claim. Cause again, Nova's not creating bastard shit. The only cause for concern is them being converted by cult. I'm not claiming IC with this, btw, just an example.
fake writeups have always been part of weeb

if you wanna do it so badly then go ahead fam

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
See everything about you this game is golden/safe/calculated/well articulated hell you even put punctuation at the end of sentences.

Is it your natural scent or you covered yourself in it to appease voters?
You're acting like you haven't played with me before, Beky. It doesn't matter what alignment I'm on, I'm always well-articulated when I'm in the right head space.

You've even played the big-three game where I got pissed off. That's probably the only time you'll see me less articulated/safe. I put punctuations cause I got used to it from college essays (I don't know why this matters, but okay)

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
@MUUGEN

What are your thoughts on Alibaba and Ekko so far?
why are you asking such a nonsensical question I have Ekko on ignore which was stated loud and clear a few pages back and I think alibaba might be there as well regardless I said donโ€™t expect much from me from the start of the sign ups you think Iโ€™d come into 90+ pages leave for hours and come back to 120+ pages and you expect me to read their interactions?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I'm sorry I know you didn't aske me, but now that I think about it, Ekko has been very quiet this game compared to normal, or maybe he just hasn't been active while I have been.
Yes normally he's much more active.

There were some games two or three months ago where he was very inactive.

Not sure if because of RL stuff or because he didn't feel like playing at the time.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
You heard right. You don't care about anything I say, nor do you care about any factual evidence presented regarding my Town play in other games which matches this here, so I treat you as scum, even if there's a slight chance you're Town who's just tunneling another Town and giving scums the laugh of their lives.

I won't let my mood get ruined any further by you, so bye.

Life is a piece of art!
Enough with the Drago tunnel, Flowa. Give us something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.