Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Zemmi

What are your reads/opinions this far
I have been giving them along the way. Like I mentioned to Al earlier when I was making my thoughts on Drago there was nothing but silence, though something changed and everyone jumped on it. When I wake up or tomorrow I’m going to look into that situation more.

Then there is something that bothers me about Flowers PR because reasons but after the huge fight me and her got into in a previous game it could be a host troll on us.

D

Dragomir

I have been giving them along the way. Like I mentioned to Al earlier when I was making my thoughts on Drago there was nothing but silence, though something changed and everyone jumped on it. When I wake up or tomorrow I’m going to look into that situation more.

Then there is something that bothers me about Flowers PR because reasons but after the huge fight me and her got into in a previous game it could be a host troll on us.
I guess what changed was me asking why nobody wanted me on the council. Cause after everything exploded.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Who here's in favor of me claiming and who isn't?
Why on D0?

Doesn't make sense, and for a council seat. Tbh claiming may not even get you the seat. So are you claiming for the seat, or are you simply claiming so you can be confirmed and avoid suspicion later on?

Don't claim under such circumstances where the end outcome that you want isn't even assured.

Lind were you always this passive aggressive lmao
Eh kinda lol. Hello btw Baba!

Thoughts in any other players?

Feeling safe from being pressured wasn't what I meant. I used "safe" because you used it in your post to justify whatever you were accusing me of. So I used two of your same words so that you get the idea that I'm addressing the same thing you wanted me to address.

But to answer nonetheless, I have nothing to slip, and I don't need to be safe from being pressured. Don't think anyone is safe from that no matter how careful they are.

I like being composed, so I am composed. I have been wild, and like I said, you've seen this before in the big three. So I don't know what you think I can't be. If you're talking about this specific game, it's because I have no reason to be wild.
See the thing is, I just think that you are too safe. I can't find a fault in you. I want to because it would make me less wary of you. But everything about you so far has been golden and it is scary lmao

You had same style during blackest night. You were calm collected and all that and then bam, novasline. It is because you are safe that makes me wary of you

D

Dragomir

Why on D0?

Doesn't make sense, and for a council seat. Tbh claiming may not even get you the seat. So are you claiming for the seat, or are you simply claiming so you can be confirmed and avoid suspicion later on?

Don't claim under such circumstances where the end outcome that you want isn't even assured.

Eh kinda lol. Hello btw Baba!
It's for the second one right now. I'm over the council stuff.

What changed is people started Town reading and progressing their reads on me into more Town. And the evidence is there, if anyone thought I was oh so scummy, I would be the one in the hot seat now, not Drago. My role is Town, the general mood is that Drago is wrong. Be it misguided Townie or agenda pushing scum. He's just pushing the wrong person and everyone knows it. Now, if you could make this clear to him, his claim might not even be needed.

That's just my point on this.

Never give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.