Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Explain to me
I can’t see how it’s reasonable for him not to claim at this point

let’s play another scenario
(A) is a good player
says he can prove himself if he claims, A can be town core in an instant. Nobody believes A however
B is mafia, so he knows (A) was most likely saying the truth about being important why in hell B wouldn’t kill them while they are wide open

if Dragomir claimed and proved himself he can get protected instead.
the main issue I have with it is from past games claims can be used to destroy town, like what happened to me in that one game I claimed and was instantly stripped permanently of my abilities by scum.

oh shit this is stupid
It’s not like Drago just simply asked should I claim or not he clearly indicated he is an important role this shit automatically adds more points on your head to be collected by mafia
If he is town he needs to claim now to be protected or just gamble it all the way
I have said enough about this
Mic drop borto out

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
See the thing is, I just think that you are too safe. I can't find a fault in you. I want to because it would make me less wary of you. But everything about you so far has been golden and it is scary lmao

You had same style during blackest night. You were calm collected and all that and then bam, novasline. It is because you are safe that makes me wary of you
I have many faults and my play is not golden or perfect. You have to simply ISO me and you'll figure it out. I don't think you've been paying attention to me until now and that's why you think I'm too safe.

LOL I don't think there will be a blackest night ever again, but I'm just town this time and not scum. I may appear safe to you, only because my thoughts are genuine.

oh shit this is stupid
It’s not like Drago just simply asked should I claim or not he clearly indicated he is an important role this shit automatically adds more points on your head to be collected by mafia
If he is town he needs to claim now to be protected or just gamble it all the way
Mic drop borto out
Let me translate what Borto is saying for Drago claming

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Let’s just vote drago off he pushed this far for a council seat that he claims now was just for fun but went as far as pussyfooting a claim for said seat, but also said he won’t even last long this game so it wouldn’t even had made sense for him to even gain a seat. Then wondered why no one wants him on council to begin with.

even if he claims now all we’ll really gain is his flavor and a half assed claim that we wouldn’t even be able to confirm for a few days so it’s a loss regardless all we’ll have is flavor he’s already created enough confusion and nonsense for the game.

I have many faults and my play is not golden or perfect. You have to simply ISO me and you'll figure it out. I don't think you've been paying attention to me until now and that's why you think I'm too safe.

LOL I don't think there will be a blackest night ever again, but I'm just town this time and not scum. I may appear safe to you, only because my thoughts are genuine.
I mean i understand what you are getting at, fact remains that people that wanna be composed all the time are usually the ones with the biggest beast inside them.

That's why you will be more first vote for the council. So that you have the spotlight and i can figure out how to crack that composure. It is not some hidden agenda i have, i'm open about it, i just can't be calm until i see what is inside

D

Dragomir

Let’s just vote drago off he pushed this far for a council seat that he claims now was just for fun but went as far as pussyfooting a claim for said seat, but also said he won’t even last long this game so it wouldn’t even had made sense for him to even gain a seat. Then wondered why no one wants him on council to begin with.

even if he claims now all we’ll really gain is his flavor and a half assed claim that we wouldn’t even be able to confirm for a few days so it’s a loss regardless all we’ll have is flavor he’s already created enough confusion and nonsense for the game.
You really misunderstood everything I have said.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
oh shit this is stupid
Mic drop borto out
Why would a claim guarantee him protection from death? We don't know what anti-claiming mechanics are in the game or whatever else is there for him to be protected anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.