Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
He put himself in this position not me and itโ€™s the way out I am suggesting
If he wants to stay hanging there while informed parties know he is a big shot itโ€™s on him it will be a matter of time
I don't know if you've read Drago's posts, but he said that he has no abilities. Meaning his claim is something we just have to take at face value if we want to believe him.

It can't be an IC reveal either since, again, no abilities. So him claiming doesn't help him anyway since Novas definitely took lots of creative liberties designing our roles to the point that abilities, and flavor won't help us at all.

It's unfortunate, but Drago just painted a target on his back and we most likely can't do anything about it without using abilities to confirm him.

Unless Drago has something extraordinary to save him, I don't think his claim helps us at all.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
lynch votes dont count this phase right

can we still vote someone id really like to see where ppl would place their votes also with reasoning

seeing ppl dont use their votes to put attention on someone is meh

im tired
I agree this game is being played too safe and seems like itโ€™s only the little three making a fuss drago flower ekk.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
is this legit? can yall both confirm each other alignment to be town
@Yae

why didnt u choose her to be partnered with?
I am masons with him. He is town.

Drago didnโ€™t wanna reject Hayumi. So I chose Rayan.

Status
Not open for further replies.