Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you've read Drago's posts, but he said that he has no abilities. Meaning his claim is something we just have to take at face value if we want to believe him.

It can't be an IC reveal either since, again, no abilities. So him claiming doesn't help him anyway since Novas definitely took lots of creative liberties designing our roles to the point that abilities, and flavor won't help us at all.

It's unfortunate, but Drago just painted a target on his back and we most likely can't do anything about it without using abilities to confirm him.

Unless Drago has something extraordinary to save him, I don't think his claim helps us at all.
I didnโ€™t read all I just read the part where he said itโ€™s an ace
Why did he even suggest claiming if itโ€™s not going to prove anything?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Well i do trust you in a way, but i am also vary. Best way to keep track of you is the spotlight on you. Regardless if my trust becomes justified or my wariness becomes justified instead it is a win-win for me
Alright. You do you.

lynch votes dont count this phase right

can we still vote someone id really like to see where ppl would place their votes also with reasoning

seeing ppl dont use their votes to put attention on someone is meh

im tired
Start us off then. Who do you have in mind, Broki?

@Bortolomeo guess Drago does have something extraordinary.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
okay so sending drago to council means he can speak for both of u

good start
Yes that was the idea. First we both wanted to be on the council but Iโ€™m too busy for that, so we decided it would be only Drago.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Yes that was the idea. First we both wanted to be on the council but Iโ€™m too busy for that, so we decided it would be only Drago.
Where's your tag from?

Looks cool

al sama even if this is D0 ppl can still say who theyd like to see lynched if there was a lynch

since this game is big ppl can give their top 5 scum leans and who theyd place a vote on

i think we did similar stuff in the genshin game where ppl named like 3 top scum leans after i asked

ofc not everyone has posted yet but from the ppl who have posted who has the least townie performance so far

wow tired of writing more than 25 words lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.