Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting nice change, seeing rej less sus day 1 in weeb game...compared to past games everyone sus him.. the same people who tunnel go after him/hard on him, i see buddying him... hmmmm

Noctis said day 1 he be more active, so pass for now...sus atm.

Dragomir vs flower looks town atm. based of their paranoid of each other each game when there usually both town.

Juliet sus with dragomir, leans town starting day 0.

Lind-leans town, based of his keeping up with events, asking questions/reasoning of others. looks good.

ultra-town but sounds like scm

ekko--as town he post less, if i remember other mention...still super scummy.

D

Dragomir

So for the last time…read. My. F***ing. Posts. Before pushing your wrong narrative!

This was right at the beginning. You know I call you a try hard when I think you‘re scum more than Town.

And I won‘t quote s*** for you.

Sigh. Does scum have a D0 kill? Hit me with it, I just can‘t even.

Sasageyo…
You said I can go either way. That's not a scum read.

What does discussing with you even mean? What am I supposed to discuss with you? How you're on your bad behavior and how you can improve it? You're not making any sense.
Well, what you‘re doing rn. Asking me questions. And bad behaviour? Don‘t make me laugh. Your behaviour gets one Townie mislynched or misvigged and outed you and Tris. That‘s 3 Townies down because of you. Don‘t ever act like any of that is on me when you are the one pushing things too far.

I shall never surrender!

D

Dragomir

Well, what you‘re doing rn. Asking me questions. And bad behaviour? Don‘t make me laugh. Your behaviour gets one Townie mislynched or misvigged and outed you and Tris. That‘s 3 Townies down because of you. Don‘t ever act like any of that is on me when you are the one pushing things too far.

I shall never surrender!
The deflecting, yikes.
Yeah, all of a sudden now it is after I call you out for never having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.