Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Idk either. But well, what‘s done is done. Not that we can change that now. All I know is that I‘m really pissed now.

This world is beautiful!
You do realize being "pissed" is not productive of a nice and friendly game but it's better than the alternative, as they say it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

actually add mango too @Zemmi
You know I was joking xD I'm still not a fan of town cores. Though I like your choices if I was truly making one, even if Lindl can play me easily if he's scum xD

"Your posts feel scummy", "Your tone isn't towny" and I felt like he kept going back to calling Drago out for "Baloney".

I didn't like those accusations against Drago. It's easy to push players when you add arguments like "I feel", or "The tone" etc. Rather than saying this person is scummy and getting caught for wrong reasons or logic, pushing players with tone and feelings lets you escape the suspicions that come on you when they flip town because people can't really blame you for feelings and tones since that's different for everyone. I feel like Ratchet was mainly using those in his arguments and pushing Drago.

That's why I scum lean Ratchet right now.

We can't. UB asked us to vote for the player we scum read to get a sense of each players reads.
Lind I did wanna ask you about something - when me and Ratchet were on Drago's case earlier, you gave Drago a town lean, but you didn't really put a FoS on Ratchet. This comes after Drago claimed Mason. Is that a factor here? Furthermore what distinguishes Ratchet's push from mine?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think I am also being doubled trolled because I was promised I could say whatever I wanted without fear on consequences before I signed up for the game :blush:

However, I will not fail and stay positive and keep this game a nice place to be. On my honor.

D

Dragomir

You said yourself you intend to convince others that I‘m scum. You never addressed me directly either. So no, this is not discussing WITH me, but still just talking ABOUT me. It‘s not only a waste, but also rude and an annoyance.

Sadly people treat you as confirmed Town now, and sheep you anyway, so it won‘t matter what I say. So have a nice day. I‘m off now.
What does discussing with you even mean? What am I supposed to discuss with you? How you're on your bad behavior and how you can improve it? You're not making any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.