Character Discussion We really dont care if Sanji is weaker than Zoro.

I'm speaking for all Sanji fans here. Whether or not Sanji can beat Zoro in a fight has nothing to do with Sanji and his character arc. Beating the shit out of Zoro won't make us happy or make Sanji a better character.

Sanji is the chef of the crew and Zoro is the Swordsman. The only reason the rivalry exist is because Sanji just happens to be every bit as strong as Zoro, they have conflicting personalities and weaknesses.their whole objective is to provide when Luffy needs it. Its not Sanjis fault that he's strong, his character arc is being true to himself and finding people who will accept him as he is.

The toxicity in the Fandom has nothing to do with Sanji its people trying to make Zoro into the captain. LUFFY IS THE CAPTAIN. Sanji and Zoro are crewmates and friends and have no choice other than to follow Luffys orders. Together they make the Monster trio meaning nomatter how ridiculous and godly the opponent is they are able to rise to the challenge but Luffy is by far the strongest and most capable. He can practically do every thing Sanji and Zoro do and has way more potential, thats why he's captain. Even personality wise he dominates the two and bended them to his will as a friend.

Let Zoro fight who he wants and aim for the title but be assured Sanji will be right there carving his legacy in a similar fashion. Luffy is the one who will surmount the hardest challenge in the world and become the king of pirates. Trying to downplay Sanjis ability won't maeastbound. Better character especially because in this whole world there's nobody more aware of Sanjis ability than Zoro, not even reiju, judge or Luffy himself. Zoro believes on Sanjis strength so much that he agreed to killing him if he wasn't himself without hesitation; thats respect.

Saying Sanji is weak is the biggest disrespect you can give to zoro because he's literally been his counterpart since eastblue.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Now I have think about it, why doesn't Zoro fans wank Sanji instead? Like if Zoro is indeed stronger than Sanji, they would have wank Sanji to make Zoro look better, not the other way around.

But anyway, people tend to downplay Sanji because he is a "cook" and shouldn't be allowed to be as strong as Zoro or Luffy because they dedicated to strength only. That's not true, Sanji also wants to get stronger for the sake of his crew and to protect his loved ones.

Now I have think about it, why doesn't Zoro fans wank Sanji instead? Like if Zoro is indeed stronger than Sanji, they would have wank Sanji to make Zoro look better, not the other way around.
Because there is nothing Sanji has that makes Zoro look stronger.
Imagine you're in Dressrosa:
How do you hype up Zoro, the guy who fended off an Admiral's attack, by using Sanji, the guy who broke his leg against Vergo?

If Sanji had feats while Zoro had nothing.
Then, Zoro fans could say that Zoro is stronger than whatever Sanji has achieved.
But this wasn't and still isn't the case.

How do you hype up Zoro, the guy who fended off an Admiral's attack, by using Sanji, the guy who broke his leg against Vergo?
Broke leg against vergo?
You should think this is amazing right?
He "broke his leg" but kept running with the marines and wasn't treated by Chopper, I think he had regeneration since punk hazard, the only explanation for him ignoring a broken leg..

Last edited:
Broke leg against vergo?
He "broke his leg" but kept running with the marines and wasn't treated by Chopper, I think he had regeneration since punk hazard.
Sanji has broken his bones before...
Against the Lapins and against Bon Clay too, probably more that I don't remember.
Him getting his shin cracked by someone who got treated poorly later on in the arc simply isn't something Zoro fans will use to hype up Zoro. You can use the Doflamingo example too.

Broke leg against vergo?
He "broke his leg" but kept running with the marines and wasn't treated by Chopper, I think he had regeneration since punk hazard, the only explanation for him ignoring a broken leg..

If Sanji had feats while Zoro had nothing.
Then, Zoro fans could say that Zoro is stronger than whatever Sanji has achieved.
But this wasn't and still isn't the case.

Nah his broken leg affected him in his fight with doffy along with violas damage.

Sanji was nerfed before fighting vergo but still...

Sent him into a wall twice

Outsped him multiple times

Made him bleed heavily 2 times

Made Vergo run away

Kept fighting with a cracked leg. Not broken.

Do you even read what you say before posting?
It's a comment that is hypocritical to his own comment
Post automatically merged:

I'm speaking for all Sanji fans here. Whether or not Sanji can beat Zoro in a fight has nothing to do with Sanji and his character arc. Beating the shit out of Zoro won't make us happy or make Sanji a better character.

Sanji is the chef of the crew and Zoro is the Swordsman. The only reason the rivalry exist is because Sanji just happens to be every bit as strong as Zoro, they have conflicting personalities and weaknesses.their whole objective is to provide when Luffy needs it. Its not Sanjis fault that he's strong, his character arc is being true to himself and finding people who will accept him as he is.

The toxicity in the Fandom has nothing to do with Sanji its people trying to make Zoro into the captain. LUFFY IS THE CAPTAIN. Sanji and Zoro are crewmates and friends and have no choice other than to follow Luffys orders. Together they make the Monster trio meaning nomatter how ridiculous and godly the opponent is they are able to rise to the challenge but Luffy is by far the strongest and most capable. He can practically do every thing Sanji and Zoro do and has way more potential, thats why he's captain. Even personality wise he dominates the two and bended them to his will as a friend.

Let Zoro fight who he wants and aim for the title but be assured Sanji will be right there carving his legacy in a similar fashion. Luffy is the one who will surmount the hardest challenge in the world and become the king of pirates. Trying to downplay Sanjis ability won't maeastbound. Better character especially because in this whole world there's nobody more aware of Sanjis ability than Zoro, not even reiju, judge or Luffy himself. Zoro believes on Sanjis strength so much that he agreed to killing him if he wasn't himself without hesitation; thats respect.

Saying Sanji is weak is the biggest disrespect you can give to zoro because he's literally been his counterpart since eastblue.
Zoro has CoC and Sanji doesnt yet Sanji stans can't accept that reality

Sanji has broken his bones before...
Against the Lapins and against Bon Clay too, probably more that I don't remember.
Him getting his shin cracked by someone who got treated poorly later on in the arc simply isn't something Zoro fans will use to hype up Zoro. You can use the Doflamingo example too.
Against doflamingo, it's a fact that he didn't have a chance, and I bet zoro wouldn't be either, doffy alone faced law and luffy, and even zoro didn't cut his cage, nothing tells me that zoro would have a better chance, and I don't know why you guys get so involved with damage to the leg, on the contrary, at the end of the match, I would say that sanji still came out superior,
the fact that vergo can "hurt" sanji, shows that he is not as weak as you think, after all he was defeated by law, the same character that is facing a yonkou.

Look this guy and this thread hahaha.

Zoro was fighting King a real threat different from Queen. He would say anything to Sanji shut up and he could focus on fighting. This is not acknowledging Sanji's strenght. But be sure Zoro does it. He doesn't think Sanji is weak despite Oda had written him badly at WCI.

Zoro IS stronger than Luffy and Sanji. Luffy and Zoro having ACoC put them a league above Sanji. If you don't care about Sanji being weaker why you try to make him as equal to Zoro?

Sanji's character was killed by Oda at WCI and Wano. Zoro pretty much the best written Strawhat.

You literally go from saying we don’t care if he’s as strong as Zoro to saying Sanji is every bit as strong.

It’s just delusion and he’s not every bit as strong. If you enjoy Sanji so much just make a post about Sanji without referencing Zoro.

If you don’t care about Zoro like you say stop trying to glue Sanji to him.

Zoro fans want Sanji and Zoro separation. Yet Sanji fans are obsessed with keeping them together in terms of strength which is obsured.

If the shoe was on the other foot a Zoro needed to ask someone in the crew to kill him do you think he’s going to Sanji lol?

You literally go from saying we don’t care if he’s as strong as Zoro to saying Sanji is every bit as strong.

It’s just delusion and he’s not every bit as strong. If you enjoy Sanji so much just make a post about Sanji without referencing Zoro.

If you don’t care about Zoro like you say stop trying to glue Sanji to him.

Zoro fans want Sanji and Zoro separation. Yet Sanji fans are obsessed with keeping them together in terms of strength which is obsured.

If the shoe was on the other foot a Zoro needed to ask someone in the crew to kill him do you think he’s going to Sanji lol?
If you want the separation of zoro and sanji, you should be sending a letter to Oda or something, he already made it very clear in his actions, both in the manga and SBS, at the beginning of Post TS I thought Oda would not go anymore to do that, but ended up back in Wano.

I really wouldn't mind if Oda made it clear that sanji is YC2 and zoro YC1 but he doesn't...He preferred to put the two as wings, portraying an equality, not a hierarchical difference like YC.
I really believe that the zoro is stronger for his deeds, but Oda doesn't leave room for interpretation when it comes to this, accept it.

If you want the separation of zoro and sanji, you should be sending a letter to Oda or something, he already made it very clear in his actions, both in the manga and SBS, at the beginning of Post TS I thought Oda would not go anymore to do that, but ended up back in Wano.

I really wouldn't mind if Oda made it clear that sanji is YC2 and zoro YC1 but he doesn't...He preferred to put the two as wings, portraying an equality, not a hierarchical difference like YC.
I really believe that the zoro is stronger for his deeds, but Oda doesn't leave room for interpretation when it comes to this, accept it.
Judgeji will never be as strong as Zoro was before CoC, accept it, first because it's in the manga written by Oda and second it makes you look less dumb. :kuzanshut:

Odas has made it clear that Sanji is weaker but he will never explicitly say it. These debates make people talk about the manga which generates revenue for him.

Odas has made it clear that Sanji is weaker but he will never explicitly say it. These debates make people talk about the manga which generates revenue for him.
This is exactly why there will never be separation between them, no matter how strong zoro gets, sanji will follow him, because of fans like you and the idiot up there who can't write a sentence without the term CoC ...