Status
Not open for further replies.
Like bruh imagine if Oda randomly introduced Crocodile’s nephew in the final battle of Alabasta.

And then had him stall out Crocodile for awhile.

That would be fucking weird. And Yamato is literally that.
Those that are mad at Yamato would be even angrier if her reveal was earlier, they would either be mad at the mystery son/daughter of Kaido or they would be screaming they knew she would join Luffy because she was at odds with Kaido.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Like bruh imagine if Oda randomly introduced Crocodile’s nephew in the final battle of Alabasta.

And then had him stall out Crocodile for awhile.

That would be fucking weird. And Yamato is literally that.
lmao.

Imagine if this nephew was completely obsessed with Vivi's dead mom, and that was his one defining character trait, because that's basically Yamato in a nutshell.

lmao.

Imagine if this nephew was completely obsessed with Vivi's dead mom, and that was his one defining character trait, because that's basically Yamato in a nutshell.
That nephew would get bashed to hell and have like 0 fanboys.
But if only it was a niece instead of a nephew, and good looking one identical to Nami, then we know she would get a free pass as likeable character. Classic move from OPlers.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
But if only it was a niece instead of a nephew, and good looking one identical to Nami, then we know she would get a free pass as likeable character. Classic move from OPlers.
lmao.

Yamato is pretty much a female Weevil if u think about it.

I love how you think that the only reason why people like Yamato is for such shallow reasons.
It's not really an argument but just a broad way to umbrella it all to make it seem as if you have a point.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy Anyway I am not stubborn and willingly change my mind. I will believe Yamao will join the crew if after the raid ends, Luffy buys a souvenir, Wano style trash can. That's where she will sleep in the ship.
I hope whatever happened to make you like this doesn’t happen again, Jerami…but if “whatever happened” is just a cartoon character you don’t like showing up in a series you’ve got strong opinions about, I find that less than sympathetic :neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.