Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Are you like 100
% sure you want to take this risk early in the game when are you know you'll get rolecurshed?
I think depending on your whistle, you could have additional effects too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Are you like 100
% sure you want to take this risk early in the game when are you know you'll get rolecurshed?
:yodaswag:

My fellow Americans, I didn't know there were punishments for choosing layers...

What do we have to do to pass?

I'll do anything I have to.

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
Kagura, are you worthy to join Lord Dioโ€™s group? Are you ready to do whatever it takes to cleanse the roots of evil?
The first step is to get our beloved Dio-sama a seat in the council position.
Then we have to delve like thereโ€™s no tomorrow to get the best of the best artefacts as a tribute.
Then we gonna make sure no one approaches him without going through us first.
I made up my mind to fight for his cause ever since he gave me the holy proposal.

The first step is to get our beloved Dio-sama a seat in the council position.
Then we have to delve like thereโ€™s no tomorrow to get the best of the best artefacts as a tribute.
Then we gonna make sure no one approaches him without going through us first.
I made up my mind to fight for his cause ever since he gave me the holy proposal.
Imagine simping for my boomer dad :vistalaugh:

N

Noctis

My fellow Americans, I didn't know there were punishments for choosing layers...

We need whistles to overcome the effect and to get whistle we need devlve, maybe starting with 2nd or 3rd layer won't be so bad and who knows we might able to gain blue whistle or moon if layer 3

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

If we don't want to go to the first layer, then the second layer looks good. You just lose your voting power. I assume this will last only for a phase. Though I'm not sure what the strains of ascent do lol.

The other layer's effects are kinda meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.