Status
Not open for further replies.
ngl, I'd find it really funny if Sanji easily one shots Gin if he ever shows up again lol.
Oda wouldn't do that to Sanji's main fight in an arc :suresure:

I mean, considering he shows up as one of the strongest Blackbeard Pirates, or as an "ally" that suddenly appears to help the crew and ends up joining Luffy's fleet

Otherwise i see no reason for him to show up again

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Oda wouldn't do that to Sanji's main fight in an arc :suresure:
definitely lmao

I mean, considering he shows up as one of the strongest Blackbeard Pirates,
in this scenario I was talking about, I was thinking that Gin would be like a Bobbins/Headliner equivalent of the Blackbeard Pirates, but I do see the appeal of him being the third strongest.
Post automatically merged:

Lets hope he shows how versatile and creative a metal fruit could be, or shows other awakening abilities.

@Jew D. Boy @Ravagerblade @Seth Hating aside, if Yamao joins, 1 thing I think will happen is: we will see Kaido in different light post Wano arc.

As things stand right now, Kaido is often viewed in bad light, for readers and for Yamao. Yamao hates her dad because he executed Oden. Straw Hats, 9 red scabbards and Wano villagers hate Kaido for what he had done to Wano country.

But there is good side of Kaido that Oda sometimes showed briefly:
- he executed the previous user of Mane Mane because she interfered his duel against Oden
- he slowly viewed to gain respect for Luffy. He doesn't fight Luffy solely to kill him like usual arc villains, but both of Luffy and Kaido are apparently enjoying their duel
- he adopted Ulti and Page One
- he saved King and King respects him much. In their flashback Kaido seemed to be not as bad person as he is now
- he probably saved and adopted Jack too

So if Yamao joins, in post Wano arc I think we will be showed the good side of Kaido, and Yamao will slowly change her view on her dad.

If theory about Pizarro being former Calamity is right, I think Yamao vs Pizarro can happen with this scenario: Pizarro trashtalked his former captain Kaido, comparing how shitty Kaido is compared to Blackbeard. EoS Yamao, or Blackbeard arc Yamao, who have heard and known about good sides of Kaido and changed her opinion of him, will get furious and fights him.
Then the former Calamity of Kaido will fall at Kaido's daughter's hand.

bout Pizarro being former Calamity is right, I think Yamao vs Pizarro can happen with this scenario: Pizarro trashtalked his former captain Kaido, comparing how shitty Kaido is compared to Blackbeard. EoS Yamao, or Blackbeard arc Yamao, who have heard and known about good sides of Kaido and changed her opinion of him, will get furious and fights him.
Yamato VS aokiji
Or
Yamato VS shiryu
I think it is more likely
Yamato looks very very strong

in this scenario I was talking about, I was thinking that Gin would be like a Bobbins/Headliner equivalent of the Blackbeard Pirates, but I do see the appeal of him being the third strongest.
The point of him being introduced again is to make a good fight, not just in amazing choreography, but also in dialogue and storytelling, for both Sanji and Gin, like showing how Gin ended up there and the difference on Sanji and Gin's values and reasonings.

He was arguably equal or even stronger than Sanji during the Baratie arc, so i don't see a reason for him to come back to get one shotted, and he seemed to respect Sanji back then, there is much more that can possibly be built around that, thats why i think it will be so good if it happens

@Jew D. Boy @Ravagerblade @Seth Hating aside, if Yamao joins, 1 thing I think will happen is: we will see Kaido in different light post Wano arc.

As things stand right now, Kaido is often viewed in bad light, for readers and for Yamao. Yamao hates her dad because he executed Oden. Straw Hats, 9 red scabbards and Wano villagers hate Kaido for what he had done to Wano country.

But there is good side of Kaido that Oda sometimes showed briefly:
- he executed the previous user of Mane Mane because she interfered his duel against Oden
- he slowly viewed to gain respect for Luffy. He doesn't fight Luffy solely to kill him like usual arc villains, but both of Luffy and Kaido are apparently enjoying their duel
- he adopted Ulti and Page One
- he saved King and King respects him much. In their flashback Kaido seemed to be not as bad person as he is now
- he probably saved and adopted Jack too

So if Yamao joins, in post Wano arc I think we will be showed the good side of Kaido, and Yamao will slowly change her view on her dad.

If theory about Pizarro being former Calamity is right, I think Yamao vs Pizarro can happen with this scenario: Pizarro trashtalked his former captain Kaido, comparing how shitty Kaido is compared to Blackbeard. EoS Yamao, or Blackbeard arc Yamao, who have heard and known about good sides of Kaido and changed her opinion of him, will get furious and fights him.
Yamato’s fight would be Devon imo. Too many parallels between them

Putin is about show ODA how Raid/Invasion is done

On serious note i hope everyone staysafe
Post automatically merged:

Glad providers ain't trying to overhype this week chapter they gotta learn they everybody won't like it some will slurp it, some won't
Last chapter hype by provider ended in failure

Status
Not open for further replies.