Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I was about to ask if you found a partner yet, but I seen on Novas list you have. Have you made your votes for council? Have you read all of the game and have thoughts on (Not going to lie I won't hold it against you if you haven't it's alot)
I didn't read anything at all lol

Yeah i'm with @Yae - kun

Nan i didn't vote for council member, who are the main candidate ? I quickly saw from answers that you were more or less sure to be one

I will likely vote for @Dragomir his hard campaign moved me

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
so.. i was told that the game starts on Saturday..

and i forgot Lmao
HAHA, it happens.

If you really haven't been reading and paying attention.

The first things you need to do is, pick a partner.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.20957/post-2378403

That's a list of people already claimed.

Then you need to tell Novas 3 people who you want to be on council. I should be your first pick, you can choose the other two you like :milaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I didn't read anything at all lol

Yeah i'm with @Yae - kun

Nan i didn't vote for council member, who are the main candidate ? I quickly saw from answers that you were more or less sure to be one

I will likely vote for @Dragomir his hard campaign moved me
Drago is a good choice because he is the closest thing to "confirmed" we have.

I know several of us have tried to be on there myself, Tac, Borto.

Ekko says he will auto be there.

Rej, Hayumi, Ultra, Odd, Blue also would like to be a part of it.

I'm sure I'm forgetting people.

I know I will be voting for TAC & Lindl. Still the 3rd is a toss up.

HAHA, it happens.

If you really haven't been reading and paying attention.

The first things you need to do is, pick a partner.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-finale-the-last-weeb.20957/post-2378403

That's a list of people already claimed.

Then you need to tell Novas 3 people who you want to be on council. I should be your first pick, you can choose the other two you like :milaugh:
this will take some time... only if had known i was absent for 2 days..

and even assumed Drago's council request as some pre-game thing... BRUH

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I think the people we need to hear more from is @Xlaw @Don DaSlayer @MonkeyD.Luffy @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @BleakAsh @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO @Gambit @Zolo @Cinera @Salah WG @Dave

I either haven't seen any posts from them, or they haven't been active when I have been around.

Not sure all those tags will work, since some of them were acting funny when I was making them.
I'm not bothering trying to keep track of a 200+ page game on the first day.

Rather not bothering, I am physically incapable of trying to keep track of so much.

I'll probably continue to coast and/or remain useless until the player base trims down considerably.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Are there any people you suspect?
Well i have my doubts on flower ( as usual xD )

I don't think Drago is scum, i'm not surprised him pushing so much for the council cuz he's always trying to lead ( at least in the games we played together ) , it's a bit annoying though ngl hahaha.

Other than that i don't really have nothing even if i tried to follow as much as possible yesterday ( from page 55 to 140 at least ) , i'm triying to understand if we can get better infos when we do the 1st delve maybe see who gets a white whistle who doesnt it could be a starting point also if someone unexpected joins the council could be interesting, so right now i have more doubts than anything else xD

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Did something happen Day 0?
DragoSon claimed Mason, main thing.

I'm not bothering trying to keep track of a 200+ page game on the first day.

Rather not bothering, I am physically incapable of trying to keep track of so much.

I'll probably continue to coast and/or remain useless until the player base trims down considerably.
Just make sure you pick a partner & Nominate 3 council people. I know it's a lot, hopefully there will be summaries for those who can't read 200 plus pages a day.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Well i have my doubts on flower ( as usual xD )

I don't think Drago is scum, i'm not surprised him pushing so much for the council cuz he's always trying to lead ( at least in the games we played together ) , it's a bit annoying though ngl hahaha.

Other than that i don't really have nothing even if i tried to follow as much as possible yesterday ( from page 55 to 140 at least ) , i'm triying to understand if we can get better infos when we do the 1st delve maybe see who gets a white whistle who doesnt it could be a starting point also if someone unexpected joins the council could be interesting, so right now i have more doubts than anything else xD

Like last game Beta randomly showing up on the council xD

If it would have been anyone else I would of thought, scum planted one of their men on it. However, I knew instantly it was a frame on Beta by them. I felt bad for him, just a tiny bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.