Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
he was confirmed ? how ?

And why do you want to be part of the council ?
He has claimed mason and his partner has confirmed, but I put "confirmed" like that because we can't be 100% they are telling the truth.

I want to be part of the council because it would be good for town and I really don't want to watch from behind the scenes and drive myself crazy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
DragoSon claimed Mason, main thing.

Just make sure you pick a partner & Nominate 3 council people. I know it's a lot, hopefully there will be summaries for those who can't read 200 plus pages a day.
Who still doesn't have a partner?

How do I nominate people for council? Over PMs?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
He has claimed mason and his partner has confirmed, but I put "confirmed" like that because we can't be 100% they are telling the truth.

I want to be part of the council because it would be good for town and I really don't want to watch from behind the scenes and drive myself crazy.
Being mason with someone doesn’t make them town which is why I’m still not confirmed on Drago and Tris’ status.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Being mason with someone doesn’t make them town which is why I’m still not confirmed on Drago and Tris’ status.
For two actual Mason's to be together, without there being a bastard mechanic both have to be town. However, you are right it could be a scum duo or team trolling us.

However, my vibe is that Drago is likely town, from what I told you guys about the time I was mason's with him and a similar thing happened to him in that game.

It would be more questionable if Drago was forced to claim, but they did it on their own free will on D0.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
and reach for the stars!
heaven is the way :finally:

his partner has confirmed
how can his partner can confirm his role ?

There is something about partner that i missed ?

I think it would be way funnier to have people who are talking less to be in the council, that way they wouldn't be able to hide, be forced to talk more etc.

For two actual Mason's to be together, without there being a bastard mechanic both have to be town. However, you are right it could be a scum duo or team trolling us.

However, my vibe is that Drago is likely town, from what I told you guys about the time I was mason's with him and a similar thing happened to him in that game.

It would be more questionable if Drago was forced to claim, but they did it on their own free will on D0.
They might be bongs and chocolate

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
heaven is the way :finally:

how can his partner can confirm his role ?

There is something about partner that i missed ?

I think it would be way funnier to have people who are talking less to be in the council, that way they wouldn't be able to hide, be forced to talk more etc.
They aren't partners, they are masons. They have different partners.

Like I just told Kagura masons have to be the same alignment, but that doesn't mean trickery isn't being had here. In my personal opinion it's unlikely but only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.